Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

104com nethrt just for the first upgrade

HerofireYT

Yall i mined 11 compressed netherite & i thought it would be enough to get me from atleast efe 0 to efe 2 or 3 but then it turns out i need 104 compressed just for the first upgrade alone. i can't even begin to imagine how much id need for the second & third upgrades.

Now i have a netherite pick with no enchantmeents forcing me to restart cuz no way im gonna mine up all of that with each block taking around 5s to break.
i don't think im gonna play this mode anymore. this is to excessive. even with a maxed dia pick it took me 30m to mine all of those up + ppl are just camping there it aint fun.

D3vilHunt3r

IGN
D3vilHunt3r
Hey HerofireY
The first upgrade Is higher but after the first upgrade It will decrease that I don't remember now how much blocks need But for mine better you can create another pickaxe and upgrade It until diamond efficiency 5 and you can also use fortune

OP
OP
H

HerofireYT

Hey HerofireY
The first upgrade Is higher but after the first upgrade It will decrease that I don't remember now how much blocks need But for mine better you can create another pickaxe and upgrade It until diamond efficiency 5 and you can also use fortune
Either way its still crazy that you have to mine up 104 compressed blocks with all the ppl trying to kill you and stuff. Legit would take atleast 6h to get that much im not even joking.