Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Recent content by Spider8_

  1. S

    OP Prison Suggestions to Enhance OPPrison

    Respectfully, we’ve been actively playing this game for quite some time, so we’re familiar with how the progression and coin system work, and we can tell the difference between normal variation in coin output and an actual progression issue. This isn’t simply a matter of mining at different...
  2. S

    OP Prison Suggestions to Enhance OPPrison

    I strongly agree with Ravox012. The Abyss floors appear to be bugged, and the Abyss Frenzy system seems to have issues as well. Sometimes, I receive more coins from Floor 2 than from Floor 3, which doesn’t seem right considering the higher difficulty of Floor 3. Additionally, I seem to receive...
  3. S

    OP Prison Suggestions to Enhance OPPrison

    I strongly agree with these suggestions, as they would bring much-needed improvements and fresh progression for players, and change must happen between now and then. Adding an MS Booster through Instant Crystals, G Events, or event rewards would make MS progression more accessible while still...
Top