Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Recent content by LokiRogue

  1. LokiRogue

    Interview Of Vaitren ( A Great Reporter who helps the server) (Sunday exclusive player special(double interview) )

    this was posted long ago btw and i have a good life so talk about yourself bud
  2. LokiRogue

    Interview Of Vaitren ( A Great Reporter who helps the server) (Sunday exclusive player special(double interview) )

    you play in this server too so its safe to assume you are unemployed too?
  3. LokiRogue

    Interview(After a long long time)

    I had interviewd arrly?
  4. LokiRogue

    Interview(After a long long time)

    I did posted a few after you were gone I was just busy with work and personal life So i just took a break thats it
  5. LokiRogue

    Interview(After a long long time)

    1. How were you introduced to pika? How did you start in pika? Ans- I used to play SkyBlock and Prison in Jartex, then shifted to Pika to play OPP. I used to main Prison in another server where I played for over two years but they lost funds to maintain the server and it became insanely buggy...
  6. LokiRogue

    Interview of zNotqx(notax6uuu) MM

    It happened after I had already taken the interview
  7. LokiRogue

    Interview of zNotqx(notax6uuu) MM

    it works in english bro ......
  8. LokiRogue

    Interview of zNotqx(notax6uuu) MM

    soon ty for the appreciation
  9. LokiRogue

    Interview of zNotqx(notax6uuu) MM

    No opening cause too lazy but posting after a long time xd, Hope you enjoy.... 1- What inspired you to become staff in pika? And when did you start your journey in pika? Ans- What encouraged me to apply for staff....that's a good story. At first, it was when I mained Classic SkyBlock, one...
  10. LokiRogue

    Hi my name is Tst_dumbkush gaming

    well hi luckya___syt hope you have a good stay
  11. LokiRogue

    make this thread #1 replied/viewed

    Coconut water
Top