Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Recent content by D3LF0RD

  1. D3LF0RD

    Event EVENT: Staff Hunt 3

    We'll see which goblin gets those shiny golds....
  2. D3LF0RD

    Event EVENT: Staff Hunt 3

    Wishing everybody GoodLuck! Hope I get those :gold::gold::gold: 『D3LF0RD』
  3. D3LF0RD

    Skymines is FULL of bugs

    I made a Bug report a month ago which said that " Whenever I use a kit / or a gkit / trade with someone / pull something from a Crate it gives me an EMTPY gift from Pika network for no reason while saying in the chat :Your inventory is full: while its not" Some weeks later they gifted me 35...
  4. D3LF0RD

    Huzaifa

    Yeah yeah bro I respect that dont worry
  5. D3LF0RD

    Huzaifa

    HAHHAHAH i didnt knew bro was built like that
  6. D3LF0RD

    Huzaifa

    Nah i dont think so..if yes then even better.......... iTZ_An0nym0us2
  7. D3LF0RD

    Huzaifa

    For real LMAO ask her dawg let's see if she gives or not 🤣
  8. D3LF0RD

    Huzaifa

    Talkin bout you dawg you the "huzz"
  9. D3LF0RD

    Huzaifa

    Its like that dawg i just cant do anything i keep Aura Farming
  10. D3LF0RD

    Huzaifa

    bro is hating like sht like dawg your flipping childhood is from Anime "DOREOMON" is from Anime '-'
  11. D3LF0RD

    Pineapple pizzas

    99923 Pineapple Pizazas @aeserior
Top