Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Ban tp glitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Hey CreeperPeeper here. Ive already done this post o the factions forum but @RockyGaming suggested i share it here aswell because it may help other aspects of the server such as survival. So here is my suggestion:

On most servers tp glitching is bannable. However on pika it is not. Ive been playing for over half a year now. Not once have i been raided legit its always been a tp glitch. If people knew there was a punishment for it, it would happen less and people will start playing legit and use cannons and other normal methods of raiding.

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Thing is, even if glitchng was bannable, its a hard thing to enforce.
Youd have to be pretty loopy to record yourself glitching or say ''i glitched'' on chat.
So no-one would ever get banned, people would just d it without saying a thing.
Many members have custom named items. I have always been able to work out who glitched my base by looking in the flow auctions(before reset) and now the ah. Also they do gloat a hell of alot when they exploit a glitch or do something they shouldn't do. Look at robin earlier gloating about glitching inside Defiances base (one of my friends in-game /msg me and told me Robin used a horse. However my friend refused to give me the screenshot as his faction is a big ally with robin and he didn't want his team mates turning on him.

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
@GWG_iKnowledge, are you a moderator or admin in the forums to see who i gave dislikes ? No your not. Don't say it's a fact, because clearly it's not. I didn't dislike every single post in here. I only disliked the posts that i didn't like CreeperPeepers's and yours. Why do you even care so much about DISLIKES?!!! There's protection for those "glitches" but i guess people are to lazy to make them.
Actually if you look in the notifications tab it actually says who's rated a comment. You have been on the forum for long enough so why dont you learn how it works.
Proof:
iITF52r.png

So before you come out with little smart remarks like are you a moderator or admin in the forums to see who i gave dislikes ? Maybe you should learn how everything works. And how they are repetitive like that you are clearly spamming dislikes. So grow up and please stop.

Last edited:

Draegoner

Veteran
Many members have custom named items. I have always been able to work out who glitched my base by looking in the flow auctions(before reset) and now the ah. Also they do gloat a hell of alot when they exploit a glitch or do something they shouldn't do. Look at robin earlier gloating about glitching inside Defiances base (one of my friends in-game /msg me and told me Robin used a horse. However my friend refused to give me the screenshot as his faction is a big ally with robin and he didn't want his team mates turning on him.
People gloat about it now since its not bannable and their is no consequence
People can argue they renamed it to that specific name by themselves (or someone else)
or that they got the renamed item from someone else
or they found it in a chest somewhere

xXBeastLordXx

Ultimate is Bae <3
CreeperPeeper I know you can see who gave you dislikes, but can you see who i gave dislikes other than you? Read a comment twice it will a help you a lot, because clearly you didn't read it right. GWG_iKnowledge My bad man i didn't know about that, but you are wrong about me not reading all the comments i did read them all. CreeperPeeper Yo we raided legends 4 times, godsquad and many other big factions last resets WHAT THE FREAK DO U KNOW ABOUT HOW TO PLAY FACTIONS? My claim is none existent ? I told you where it is, but i guess you didnt read that comment twice so you didnt understand it. You can protect against Tp glitching and Epearl glitching it's easy. Don't bring horse glitching into here, because that's not worth making an argument for, they already have a rule that says that's not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.