Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Ban tp glitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Hey CreeperPeeper here. Ive already done this post o the factions forum but @RockyGaming suggested i share it here aswell because it may help other aspects of the server such as survival. So here is my suggestion:

On most servers tp glitching is bannable. However on pika it is not. Ive been playing for over half a year now. Not once have i been raided legit its always been a tp glitch. If people knew there was a punishment for it, it would happen less and people will start playing legit and use cannons and other normal methods of raiding.

GeeGee

Pika Lover
With the recent 1.8 upgrade on factions some problems for noob cannoners like me emerged:

1.- 1.8 renders most cannons useless.
2.- Pvs were added.
3.- 1.8 has blocks that are hard to blown up.

Ther're are not "legit" ways to raid a big faction now, and even if there was a good cannon on 1.8 that could pierce through 20 plus walls, whats the point if all the good stuff is going to be on the Pvs? So if u make tpglitch bannable there are even less options to get into a base. On top of this, tpglitching is defendable.

No, I dont agree with this, if anything they should remove the enderpearl cooldown and allow the horse glitch.

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
With the recent 1.8 upgrade on factions some problems for noob cannoners like me emerged:

1.- 1.8 renders most cannons useless.
2.- Pvs were added.
3.- 1.8 has blocks that are hard to blown up.

Ther're are not "legit" ways to raid a big faction now, and even if there was a good cannon on 1.8 that could pierce through 20 plus walls, whats the point if all the good stuff is going to be on the Pvs? So if u make tpglitch bannable there are even less options to get into a base. On top of this, tpglitching is defendable.

No, I dont agree with this, if anything they should remove the enderpearl cooldown and allow the horse glitch.
Im sorry but i hate when people say cannons dont work in 1.8. Just the old ones are less compatible. Goto a yt series like tnt madness and u will see soooooo many amazing 1.8 cannons such as compressed sand stackers, slime cannons and machine gun hybrids. So no dont use cannons as a excuse -_-. All glitches should be banned as exploiting them is cheating.

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Not always e.g bases on the border require an extra 2 regens otherwise they can jump into the border and get auto tpd into the base.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
honestly never played on Op Facs much because of the people there (Act like Douchebags half the time) and because of the mass amount of glitching and the lack of a spot to put a base.... But my opinion any form of glitching that gives you an great advantage like tp glitching does should be bannable. As that faction would take a long time making its base just to have its defenses do nothing for them.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Oh and not to mention Creeper if people knew a punishment for Glitching this way it wouldn't help much... As almost EVERYONE that hasn't played on this server for at least 5 months NEVER reads the rules... (One instance being someone banned by PAC for using a auto clicker and made a ban appeal in factions section, he admitted to using it and claimed he didn't know they weren't allowed... so maybe if people read the rules they would understand why it's vital not to abuse things like this.)

GeeGee

Pika Lover
Mate tntmadness cannons are not very good, and the only worth making cannon he has is a 80 stacker that requieres a big hammer, and i dont think u have been keeping up with current events but pika cant handle more that 100 tnt per tick. Also is just a matter of time for ppl to figure out that there are some blocks that are rly hard to destroy when watered, if u rly watch tntmadness u should know that.

Its not an excuse, its a fact. Cannons on 1.8 are not good enough for raiding big bases due to the limitations on both Pika and the tnt mechanics, thats why the bigger servers keep running on 1.7 or they patch it (wich btw it doesnt solve the cannon mechanics completly). Since u seem to be a person who looks videos on youtube i recomend that you go watch BeingSad and Minechat (both gods of cannoning) and look for their 1.7 vs 1.8 videos and see for yourself the difference.

It seems to me that youre the one making excuses, u got tpglitched and ask for a change in the rules instead of defend against tpglitch.

"All glitches should be banned as exploiting them is cheating." Mate im pretty sure the whole tnt/hybrid concept could be considered as a glitch, and hybrid cannons could therefore be considered as an explotation of that glitch. Not all glitches should be bannable and exploting them is not always cheating. Tpglitching feels cheap whenever I have used it and unfair but its what we got.

xXBeastLordXx

Ultimate is Bae <3
CreeperPeeper try raiding my small base legit without any of those "glitches" I want to see the holes if u get in. Go to spawn and go north you will find it easily 200 blocks away from spawn or less. When you quit trying I want to hear allow tp glitch and epearl glitch. aight? Btw if you do get in. GG you aint getting shiiiiiiiz cuz it's all in my PV's

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
CreeperPeeper try raiding my small base legit without any of those "glitches" I want to see the holes if u get in. Go to spawn and go north you will find it easily 200 blocks away from spawn or less. When you quit trying I want to hear allow tp glitch and epearl glitch. aight? Btw if you do get in. GG you aint getting shiiiiiiiz cuz it's all in my PV's
K ill destroy it tomorrow when i come back on

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Might i add something? When you play a game. You do know there are ways to do things right? Like legitly? Instead of having to rely on glitches?
(And also can i ask why you wen't on a dislike spree for no reason?)

xXBeastLordXx

Ultimate is Bae <3
I don't give dislikes for no reason. You cant see/guess/know etc.. what i'm thinking so don't say i gave dislikes for no reason. I don't like your comments on this thread that's basically why i gave dislikes to you guys. Wait... didn't you say you don't play Op Factions/Factions right? So why even bother posting here you don't know clearly how this works. This kid CreeperPeeper what he wants it's to have unraidable /PV Storage's and an unraidable base he doesn't want to get raided. Why do you care so much about your bases? like it doesn't even take an effort to make them.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well the fact is even the people who hated this idea you still disliked at the time you didn't care and just dislike every post here. And i used to play on Op Facs i got tired of it because every single bug/glitch abuser in the game. And people do take time to make his/her base to be able to have it defendable thats the point of factions. Create a faction/get good gear/make a good defendable base/get power/and raid other people. Not abuse every single glitch in the game.

Daantje8

Well the fact is even the people who hated this idea you still disliked at the time you didn't care and just dislike every post here. And i used to play on Op Facs i got tired of it because every single bug/glitch abuser in the game. And people do take time to make his/her base to be able to have it defendable thats the point of factions. Create a faction/get good gear/make a good defendable base/get power/and raid other people. Not abuse every single glitch in the game.
I don't see why u are complaining since u can protect against glitchers. Just make time to do so / a simple box won't survive.

Faxulous

Banned
Wrong section buddy.. but this is not an offtopic threads :3

xXBeastLordXx

Ultimate is Bae <3
@GWG_iKnowledge, are you a moderator or admin in the forums to see who i gave dislikes ? No your not. Don't say it's a fact, because clearly it's not. I didn't dislike every single post in here. I only disliked the posts that i didn't like CreeperPeepers's and yours. Why do you even care so much about DISLIKES?!!! There's protection for those "glitches" but i guess people are to lazy to make them.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Oh so you only disliked Mine and Creepers? (And i don't care about the dislikes just that you didn't even read all the comments as i saw the times that they were made. Not even 2 mins apart.) and to defend against it is ez i know but I'm saying it shouldn't even be a thing that people (I'm assuming like you since you defend it) abuse non stop to play a game. I didn't know playing a game meant break the game and find every glitch to exploit. (Also i can see which people you gave dislikes and their times. Its easy all i have to do is go to your recent activity)

Draegoner

Veteran
Thing is, even if glitchng was bannable, its a hard thing to enforce.
Youd have to be pretty loopy to record yourself glitching or say ''i glitched'' on chat.
So no-one would ever get banned, people would just d it without saying a thing.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Thing is, even if glitching was bannable, its a hard thing to enforce.
Youd have to be pretty loopy to record yourself glitching or say ''i glitched'' on chat.
So no-one would ever get banned, people would just d it without saying a thing.
I mean lots of people say that they glitch into bases in chat and on forums.... But still it shouldn't be a thing people have to abuse to play a game thats the point i'm trying to make. But nooo everyone has to abuse every glitch, exploit, or bug to play a game.

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
I don't see why u are complaining since u can protect against glitchers. Just make time to do so / a simple box won't survive.
This isn't true...look at Defiance's base which was raided this morning. They have pretty much every method for stopping tp glitching in their base. However Robin was still able to tp glitch in so if they couldn't even stop it no one can. plus @xXBeastLordXx u don't even play factions properly. all you do is stand at warp pvp posting comments in chat (that are intended to annoy players). Look at your land claim it is none existent + anyone that sticks up for tp glitching is clearly to lazy to learn and make a cannon. I believe there's a term for people that have to tp glitch to raid and that term is noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.