Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Vote Crate Bug??

Imarvel

Rare Pika
Hi everyone, today i went through my normal routine of voting for pika on all 7 links and then i went to open the vote crate- not only did i get 5 vote crate keys after voting on 7 but i didnt recieve any rewards from the 3 times i tried opening it, ill attach a screenshot but i want to know whether this is a common bug or pika is tweaking

Attachments

• image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 12

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Hi everyone, today i went through my normal routine of voting for pika on all 7 links and then i went to open the vote crate- not only did i get 5 vote crate keys after voting on 7 but i didnt recieve any rewards from the 3 times i tried opening it, ill attach a screenshot but i want to know whether this is a common bug or pika is tweaking
website no.2 had some issues where players could get many votes due to a bug so pika dont give reward for that and website no, 3 has some issues with capcha so the website dont register votes

Arezki_

Great Reporter
Hello Imarvel,
yes vote crates are buged

redi

Pika Lover
I got 106 vote keys, and can’t open any.

OP
OP
Imarvel

Imarvel

Rare Pika
website no.2 had some issues where players could get many votes due to a bug so pika dont give reward for that and website no, 3 has some issues with capcha so the website dont register votes
Has this been going on for a while now cause i only noticed it when i got the issue with my crate