Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Ban The Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

elstonFTW

Suggestion:
Ban The Hackers

Detailed description:
Ask Staff to be more online/active

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
I was on OPFactions #2 most of the time but no staff were there and I saw a few hackers(about 2).

Example:
Ask staff to be more active or hire more trusted staff

Bolja

Legendary Pika
if the staff would ban all the hackers then the avarage players number will decrase too much and then would be more guildcarft's players than Pika's. Probably thats the reason they do not ban every single hacker. and why u not see online staff because they use /vanish

I understand your point but i think we need more player. Even is a hacker or not

Moon_420

Banned
if the staff would ban all the hackers then the avarage players number will decrase too much and then would be more guildcarft's players than Pika's. Probably thats the reason they do not ban every single hacker. and why u not see online staff because they use /vanish

I understand your point but i think we need more player. Even is a hacker or not
You want players we want enjoyment and It's not fun at all to be against a hacker you Put so much effort into something and then a Random Hacker that raises the Player Base destroys everyone effort It's not cool I don't with your opinion anyway they should honestly add AAC with Celebrimbor Config I don't see point using JICheat and NCP I joined the new KitPVP Yesterday already saw a guy BHopping in Spawn and other guy using Killaura but apparently AAC is not good enough cuz It blocks all the hacks and all the hackers will get banned and pika will lose 500 players so yeah keep it up I'll keep getting triggered like every normal day due to hackers

Bolja

Legendary Pika
You want players we want enjoyment and It's not fun at all to be against a hacker you Put so much effort into something and then a Random Hacker that raises the Player Base destroys everyone effort It's not cool I don't with your opinion anyway they should honestly add AAC with Celebrimbor Config I don't see point using JICheat and NCP I joined the new KitPVP Yesterday already saw a guy BHopping in Spawn and other guy using Killaura but apparently AAC is not good enough cuz It blocks all the hacks and all the hackers will get banned and pika will lose 500 players so yeah keep it up I'll keep getting triggered like every normal day due to hackers

Pika is a cracked server u have to deal with it. And cracked means there will be always hackers. If you want to beat hackers u must to donate for op stuff. Thats why i planning buy legend rank in kitpvp because my god not enough strong against hackers.

Moon_420

Banned
Pika is a cracked server u have to deal with it. And cracked means there will be always hackers. If you want to beat hackers u must to donate for op stuff. Thats why i planning buy legend rank in kitpvp because my god not enough strong against hackers.
P2W / Hackers player base. Totally worth playing staff rejects best suggestions for anticheats cuz they will lose the playerbase they rather have hackers than actual legit players. K Legit players have nothing to do left all Pay2Win Overpowered kits, Hackers everywhere. So much fun

Bolja

Legendary Pika
P2W / Hackers player base. Totally worth playing staff rejects best suggestions for anticheats cuz they will lose the playerbase they rather have hackers than actual legit players. Ok Legit players have nothing to do left all Pay2Win Overpowered kits, Hackers everywhere. So much fun

But not possible ban all the hackers. And staff cant watch everyplayer everetime. I think the hackers makes more interesting the server. Of course there are some hacker who use too much hax. Thats really not fun. But they will be banned as soon as possible. But ban all of them is not real and not clever. Thats the dofference beetwen cracked or premium server. U can use hax on cracked

Staff Team
They are making a great effort to protect this server. There are many hackers in the server daily and the Staff Team Banned them. You think I'm wrong. Total of 440k bans now!
They Ban more than 1,000 people a day
Do you think this is easy?
But some Staff Team is busy with their real lives and can not play every day like me. I am busy with my life. This is a big responsibility that must be borne by the Staff team.
But if you have the potential to not become a Staff team?

oOmeerOo

Veteran
you do the job then let me take you through the steps
1-) gather enough evidence and prove of them being hacker.
2-) make a report on forums.
YOU DID IT, now you just have to wait for staff members to see it :)

Klory

Rare Pika

WAT, wait so if you see hackers you wont ban him? ok bruhh

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
How about just make a ban report instead of asking the staff team to ban hackers all day.

DODE2K

Veteran
oh ok, we will ban hackers We weren't banning any at all right?
We totally Don't have 44487 pages of bans on pika

and If you want more active staff then ask people to apply to become staff

Status
Not open for further replies.