Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pikanetwork's voting system...

Flxme

IGN
Flaxme
Today 23/10/23. I had 1,500 pika Iron, Tomorrow I was gonna get 2,000, Which then I was going to buy Elite rank because I already had VIP rank. Now I know the pika Iron disappears in 2 weeks, Now I lost the pika Iron today and now have 1,000 pika iron, But the problem was the Iron disappeared before some days left (I think 2 or 3 days gap). And now I got furious because of this. Just imagine losing a lifetime opportunity. Now this doesn't really effect me because I do a job and have a lot of work. But c'mon pika You did dirty on me and the whole internet gonna see it. Please fix this voting system to at least 3 weeks before disappearing. What I wanna say for the people is (vote if you want anything from the goldshop, But don't get too excited to buy ranks or you'll end up like me)

~Flame~

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Today 23/10/23. I had 1,500 pika Iron, Tomorrow I was gonna get 2,000, Which then I was going to buy Elite rank because I already had VIP rank. Now I know the pika Iron disappears in 2 weeks, Now I lost the pika Iron today and now have 1,000 pika iron, But the problem was the Iron disappeared before some days left (I think 2 or 3 days gap). And now I got furious because of this. Just imagine losing a lifetime opportunity. Now this doesn't really effect me because I do a job and have a lot of work. But c'mon pika You did dirty on me and the whole internet gonna see it. Please fix this voting system to at least 3 weeks before disappearing. What I wanna say for the people is (vote if you want anything from the goldshop, But don't get too excited to buy ranks or you'll end up like me)

~Flame~
you should wait till the last day of the month, or until you have 200 votes which is how much u need for elite, or else something like this could happen, this happened to me too, i learned from my mistake and now in 4 days im gonna have elite, try again next month

Sincerly
-Also Flame

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
~Flame~

Sincerly
-Also Flame
th are the signatures here xD.

Also fellow person in my friend list who has an IGN Flaxme lemme explain
Voting is broken. The fact that a cracked server can give a system like voting, is kinda broken.
Vote staying only for 2 weeks is fair, as it can give you ranks and much more. I would advice claiming your Iron once you have enough votes rather than claiming it early. That's about it

-FlexingBot

OP
OP
Flxme

Flxme

IGN
Flaxme
Technically I got 500 Iron from the vote crates, So if you need a brief explanation, Here it is

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Technically I got 500 Iron from the vote crates, So if you need a brief explanation, Here it is
oh thats lucky, but not in this case scenario, ive never gotten 31 days vip while already having a higher rank to get 500 iron.. nice

-Flame

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_

~Flame~
Votes reset on 1st of every month and iron after 14 days of claiming from vote section. So better collect it at last of month and then buy items.

OP
OP
Flxme

Flxme

IGN
Flaxme
oh thats lucky, but not in this case scenario, ive never gotten 31 days vip while already having a higher rank to get 500 iron.. nice

-Flame
I got 4 in my lifetime of this "IGN"

usmans

I just returned to pika network from my old account and when I heard about new iron currency and goldshop I was so excited to buy elite rank but I still have one question in mind, does the vote keys that you get after voting also disappears after 14 days??

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello @PR0BY,@usmans and @Flxme

Please avoid bumping old threads as they are irrelevant, plus it is also clearly stated in a red message just under the last message sent. Also, usmans, vote keys do not disappear, just your vote counter, as it's a monthly competition with a reward at the end of each month in gold currency.

Do keep in mind that iron currency that is claimed disappears after 14 days.

@Arrly do please lock the thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flxme

Flxme

IGN
Flaxme
honestly i don't really like the voting system.
The second vote link doesn't even work, it does not give you the vote crate or the vote counter, so useless tbh

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Flxme,

PikaNetwork staff cannot do anything about it as they do not control the site; they only added there server to it. The only thing that they could possibly do is write to the host of the site regarding the problem of the vote link that is not working. Just be patient and normally the problem regarding the vote links not working are going to be solved in a few days.

Kind regards,
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.