Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyPvP nick improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
nick improvement​

Detailed description:
Currently they r 2 variations of nick. Nick can be used for 2 purposes depending on game mode. For example in mini games there is a chance you get targeted by a party or players and this is pretty common so nick exist to completely change name and rank to prevent this whole on other hands we got nick like sb factions even practice where u can't get targeted so the function of nick is just to change our name to something better or just to change color and font of our name to look more appealing. Skypvp is a open world game where there is no limit to how many players can be around you. It's a extreme version of bedwars in a way as in bedwars there are only specific number of players or teams that could target you while I skypvp this number increases significantly. So I don't see any point of having similar nick command to sb type game mode. After reaching silver i didn't expierenced even a single time I have not been targeted by atleast 3 players. So what I am trying to say is change the nick command so we can entirely change our name and prestige temporarily to avoid this targeting.​

Reason(s):
After reaching silver I rarely get on unless most of my teammates are online because at this point getting outside alone can easily get 5 players to hunt you down for no reason and this doesn't end here as those players will specifically look for you until you leave or quit​

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
As someone who also has a rank deemed rare, I also feel like I'm being targeted quite much. I barely play SkyPvP and only ever did that once, but I still upvoted this since I believe this could be quite important at some point.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
As someone who also has a rank deemed rare, I also feel like I'm being targeted quite much. I barely play SkyPvP and only ever did that once, but I still upvoted this since I believe this could be quite important at some point.
It's not even about rank any prestige above iron like bronze can get u targeted by 5 people no joke

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Helper
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
nick improvement

Detailed description:
Currently they r 2 variations of nick. Nick can be used for 2 purposes depending on game mode. For example in mini games there is a chance you get targeted by a party or players and this is pretty common so nick exist to completely change name and rank to prevent this whole on other hands we got nick like sb factions even practice where u can't get targeted so the function of nick is just to change our name to something better or just to change color and font of our name to look more appealing. Skypvp is a open world game where there is no limit to how many players can be around you. It's a extreme version of bedwars in a way as in bedwars there are only specific number of players or teams that could target you while I skypvp this number increases significantly. So I don't see any point of having similar nick command to sb type game mode. After reaching silver i didn't expierenced even a single time I have not been targeted by atleast 3 players. So what I am trying to say is change the nick command so we can entirely change our name and prestige temporarily to avoid this targeting.

Reason(s):
After reaching silver I rarely get on unless most of my teammates are online because at this point getting outside alone can easily get 5 players to hunt you down for no reason and this doesn't end here as those players will specifically look for you until you leave or quit
This can be said for all gamemodes, high ranked players are always targeted so it isn't really an issue u can't handle.
The nicks are best left cosmetic in other gamemodes.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
This can be said for all gamemodes, high ranked players are always targeted so it isn't really an issue u can't handle.
The nicks are best left cosmetic in other gamemodes.
i think i cleared this up but still will do it again. opsb faction or all these game has one thing in common which is that their main focus is not pvp. practice is the only gamemode which has main focus is pvp but the way it works make it completely different. it has a complete elo system so noone can target one another other then duels which is ofc not targeting. this is not true for skypvp. we dont fight people basis on elo as we generally cant without running into some low rank players. and sometimes these low rank players can target us for obv reason same case like minigames thats why nick command is different and exist in minigames.

prober90

Great Reporter
IGN
prober90
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not possible
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.