Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My thoughts on reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
First of all well done... One of the best updates we've had to Op facs

I'd call this update, "The Balance Reset"

It restored balance to the community! Really love this update and I was hoping it would save Op Facs 1 but sadly, Op facs 2 is still dominating.

Old spawn is nice, less lag, bigger world, more items, overall great update! Really proud but there is one thing we miss and that's the old quartz warp pvp, LEAST amount of lag and I can safely assure that MOST Op Fac 1 players like me, would like the old warp pvp back.

Great update, Thank you's to DutchMinerHD and the staff team.

Ninjuric

Rare Pika
Op Facs 2 is dominating because the mystery boxes there are rigged. Literally, I opened around 30 mystery boxes in op factions 2, I ended up with over 8 billion. The mystery boxes are just retarded, I don't know if it's fixed yet.

OP
OP
LeoMinecrafter

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Op Facs 2 is dominating because the mystery boxes there are rigged. Literally, I opened around 30 mystery boxes in op factions 2, I ended up with over 8 billion. The mystery boxes are just retarded, I don't know if it's fixed yet.
For real ? Dang...

79lb

Legendary Pika
yep, if you open crates, you only get 200m and sometimes some donator set.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
First of all well done... One of the best updates we've had to Op facs

I'd call this update, "The Balance Reset"

It restored balance to the community! Really love this update and I was hoping it would save Op Facs 1 but sadly, Op facs 2 is still dominating.

Old spawn is nice, less lag, bigger world, more items, overall great update! Really proud but there is one thing we miss and that's the old quartz warp pvp, LEAST amount of lag and I can safely assure that MOST Op Fac 1 players like me, would like the old warp pvp back.

Great update, Thank you's to DutchMinerHD and the staff team.
I dont like kids running around the ring tho in the middle from the quartz warp pvp. I do miss it though, it was basic and it prevented ingame rain thats probably why it wouldnt lag alot.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
OMG THAT IS SO BROKEN
I just logged on to open my mb's to test it ive ranked up to champion from member in less than 10 minutes LOL..I still have 880m left LOL

dagode

Veteran
Before adding new things let them fix the new and older ones first ... gen buckets are not working, spawner kits are broken ...

defman

Rare Pika
Ok not Being a Duchebag here i like the update true, but It wasn't a MEGA update it was kind of a Normal so it's kind of ok I wanted more, but still good.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
Ok not Being a Duchebag here i like the update true, but It wasn't a MEGA update it was kind of a Normal so it's kind of ok I wanted more, but still good.
Ur not being a dutch bag. (tbh thats what i read it as until i read it again xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.