Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Muted for 30 days

pacificm9

1714642002637.png
Crazy how staff pays attention to bad language but when in comes to banning hackers and ss the right people at the right time you guys never do anything.
Pika is on his downfall, yall dont help it. 30 day mute thats absurd but ok. If you can't handle bad language online, you shouldn't be online.

womp womp
#2024pikadownfall

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
View attachment 93207
Crazy how staff pays attention to bad language but when in comes to banning hackers and ss the right people at the right time you guys never do anything.
Pika is on his downfall, yall dont help it. 30 day mute thats absurd but ok. If you can't handle bad language online, you shouldn't be online.

womp womp
#2024pikadownfall
You broke the rules, and this is your 5th offense. It is beyond reasonable that you could have learned from your 4 other mistakes, But you didn't. You are responsible for yourself. And no, you can't justify breaking the rules just because someone else did and did not get punished.

And if you still believe your punishment is false, You may appeal HERE.
But make sure to read the info thread first.

OP
OP
P

pacificm9

i dont care about the mute, my point is, you guys instead of focusing so much on muting people you should start doing something else, such as banning hackers. I find blatant cheater every single day, more than 1. i just found this hacker right now blatant cheating on op factions and nothing is happening to them.
Here's the link:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkC7DA757cU&ab_channel=NeonNova

Look at him blatant cheating like there is no anti cheat system.
I literally see people saying they have alts and are using hacked clients on them knowing they wont get banned any time sooner. its to the point that its fucking ridiculous. Pay attention to what freaking matters because you staff are not doing your job, and this needs change asap. The server is dying because of it.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
you should start doing something else, such as banning hackers.
PikaNetwork does not focus on any type of report, as long as the report is valid, they will go through with it.
i just found this hacker right now blatant cheating on op factions and nothing is happening to them.
Her

Look at him blatant cheating like there is no anti cheat system.
I literally see people saying they have alts and are using hacked clients on them knowing they wont get banned any time sooner.
If you see a hacker, report them. 🤷‍♂️