Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is PikaNetwork a copy of Jartex?

coco010

I was trying to leave a game, but it said the /lobby command didn't exist.
I did /help, and it said I didn't have permission.
I pressed / and pressed tab to see if there is a lobby command and saw this:

1637119693534.png

FreePalestine

The Pika
Pika and Jartex have same owners. This is happening because they basically copy pasted code they made for jartex in pika.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I mean kinda? It looked different back in 2017 and I assume someone else took over and then changed everything to other plugins.

but pika-network is better than jartex in every single way and its a fact not an opinion disagree = braindead

peg2

Legendary Pika
Wow ok, didn't know that was there. I thought someone else had owned it before but wasn't quite sure who.
yea thats true, dutchminerhd sold pika network for 40k euros on 2016 then Max bought it

peg2

Legendary Pika
I know but i think first server is pika and the owners copy and make jartex

View attachment 36338
Yeah they are almost the same but i think jartex actually has more features like guild etc. I personally like pika more bc of the hypixel maps but if im not mistaken ge owners actually focused on jartex more

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I know but i think first server is pika and the owners copy and make jartex
Jartex was made in 2015, I believe. Max took over and dutchminerHD was co-owner for a time. When I joined in 2017 under a different username, the server was a badly made copy of a certain popular server and it wasn't enjoyable, I can only assume they used their plugins from Jartex to fix the server up.

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
Okay history teachers can you stop talking in here move to discord please

peg2

Legendary Pika
You can't copy your own homework
its not too much of a copy. Maps are so different, like Jartex are custom maps while pikas are hypixel maps, the game items and mechanics are also different. The features too

basedperson

its not too much of a copy. Maps are so different, like Jartex are custom maps while pikas are hypixel maps, the game items and mechanics are also different. The features too
I meant some of the plugins are same, and pika also has some unique maps not all are hypixel