Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

High ping for asia and africa

opdemon18

since last 2 weeks i have been getting such a high ping on pika and jartex both, usually i always got 80ms but nowdays its always 900 or smth. i asked many people about this and i got to know only people from asia and africa have this problem. and i know its not my internet connection i get 40mbps constant without any spikes.
i req the staff to plz fix this problem i have grinded too much on this server to give up now!!!!
thanks

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
since last 2 weeks i have been getting such a high ping on pika and jartex both, usually i always got 80ms but nowdays its always 900 or smth. i asked many people about this and i got to know only people from asia and africa have this problem. and i know its not my internet connection i get 40mbps constant without any spikes.
i req the staff to plz fix this problem i have grinded too much on this server to give up now!!!!
thanks
It's your internet, see if you have a jio sim it will give a high ping. Now it is how jio routes you to Europe . U need to wait until it gets fixed.

Last edited:
thanks
The same has been happening to me too... im not able to play at all.