Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

GrottiBR Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrottiBR

Hey, I see many people have done this so I'm like, why not.

Hi, I'm GrottiBR (BR stands for the Brazilian community if you don't know that), I'm 14 and I'm playing on Pika since like, 3-9 months ago, you can mostly find me on SkyBlock classic and OPPrison. I'm playing minecraft since 2009, but I don't play that often on servers anymore, I have gone into competitive gaming like COD and other shooting games.
Why am I not logging into Pika-Network recently?: Simple. I was hacked, but I made a Support Ticket like 2 weeks ago, and nothing happpened.

For those who don't know, my skin is based off Daft Punk's Guy-Manuel de Homem Christo suit, since I am a big fan of the electronic duo. :):)

So yeah, expect the unexpected is my motto. PEECE

P.S i spelled ''peace'' wrong on purpose k

RaVo

Legendary Pika

Hi, I'm GrottiBR I'm 14 and I'm playing on Pika since like, 3-9 months ago
3-9 months? Thats spesivic :p

Appart from that, nice to meet you.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Wow man, I didn't know Minecraft existed in 2009! Lol
The aplha version went for sale in 2009. I think that it costed €5.(atleast thats what my brother said)

GetRektMan

Hi, I'm GrottiBR (BR stands for the Brazilian community if you don't know that), I'm 14 and I'm playing on Pika since like, 3-9 months ago, you can mostly find me on SkyBlock classic and OPPrison. I'm playing minecraft since 2009, but I don't play that often on servers anymore, I have gone into competitive gaming like COD and other shooting games.
Why am I not logging into Pika-Network recently?: Simple. I was hacked, but I made a Support Ticket like 2 weeks ago, and nothing happpened.

For those who don't know, my skin is based off Daft Punk's Guy-Manuel de Homem Christo suit, since I am a big fan of the electronic duo. :):)

So yeah, expect the unexpected is my motto. PEECE

P.S i spelled ''peace'' wrong on purpose k
Nice introduction dude! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.