Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Gold Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
(I think this should be a good idea after pika is fixed and back to normal)......Gold rush is a minigame where there are of 4 and the objective is to get gold ingots. Gold ingots = score for your team first team to reach 10 points wins. There are buffs as in: Strength, speed 2 upgrade (you start with inf speed 1 when the game starts) a iron chestplate (you start with full leather 3 arrows and wooden sword also) stone sword (sharp2 kb1) you can get 6 more arrows 3 health pots team tp which is ur team gets a platform to get tped to the middle from their base (ill explain middle). So ill get in with what u can do so u get gold nuggets from the zombie pigmen in the middle (ps there is a zombie pig men spawner) and u get get xp from them and xp from the xp spawner at your base and what you do with xp is u can get buffs. stone sword costs 20 xp, chestplate costs 15 xp, team tp is 30 xp, health pots are 4 xp, arrows are 4 xp, strength is 16 xp and speed upgrade is 5 xp. i think this will be a good mini game idea i played it on another server and was like man pika should have this it would be really fun so tell me what you think about it! #Pray4Pika

-Your loyal player Icey

Ecelix42

Pika Member
-1. Pika adds a lot of games already. If Pika adds the gold rush minigame, console will spents more memory. So, I think Pika not needs more games, because it's will uses the memory. People will not leaves from Skywars and Eggwars. If you want to discuss with me, you are free.
Edit: OK, I'm only a people, I will not play gold rush, but I can't say 'Everyone will not plays gold rush'
Pika can adds gold rush minigame if Pika accepts your suggestion but I'm giving -1. Sorry.

Last edited:
OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
doesnt mean people dont play other things XD
they just like eggwars cause its fun and they like to hack on it

Cloudz

They may play it, but even eggwars has its bugs from tps lag from the console already having too many servers to run, adding another new server will only make it run horribly with lag and it will be active for the first 3 days then die off such as practice, also there has to be a incentive to donating or else the minigame has no true purpose for the server since it has no revenue

DODE2K

Veteran
will i think that pika should use the moeny and memory to fix the bugs that been on the server for a long time and also upgrade there antivirus or whatever they use to stop geting hacked

OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
Cloudz u see opsb its working and its new
people dont play practice anymore because they have sg, eggwars, kitpvp and the newest server opsb

Ecelix42

Pika Member
this is the first sentence in the thread dont you see this? (I think this should be a good idea after pika is fixed and back to normal)
The team cannot fixes this server. Every days a lot of punishments, lags on several servers. Right, this is will be a good idea after Pika gets fixed. I think I will rest in peace so I will not see the normal Pika-Network.
I see a lot of hacks on popular servers here (Pika-Network). If GoldRush becomes popular (I can't think this), a lot of hacks, rule breaks and a lot of punishments in a day, it's uses the memory, already the memory gets boomed by the popular servers everyday (EggWars, SkyWars etc.). So, I think a lot of players hacks and breaks rules on GoldRush too. Punishments and lags will uses the memory and the final: The game is gone (ddosed, hacked etc. so needed restart).

Last edited:
OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
first of all you cant even spell correctly XD.....Second i just thought it would be a good idea alot of people suggested ideas that pika did add if it becomes one of that it is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.