Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix your damn game pika

Flxme

why tf do I not see the maps and there is literally incomplete maps after count down, there are 2 games you can get on to at the same time, 100% of the time one map is bugged out, cant see the map, after the countdown, the map is literally incomplete, like I see only parts of the map if that make sense. And 50% of the time I see both the maps bugged out, in that case we have to wait the maps to refresh. Now this is so annoying, like this is on for a while now. So fix your game pika and the vote system too,

I can only get 6 vote keys instead of 7 or sometimes 5, Idk wtf is wrong with the voting. So fix it if you can

Now wtf is this random lag when you're bridging and suddenly falls off, like really fix this, everyone's mad about it.

Also make iron gens faster.

Imarvel

Rare Pika
why tf do I not see the maps and there is literally incomplete maps after count down, there are 2 games you can get on to at the same time, 100% of the time one map is bugged out, cant see the map, after the countdown, the map is literally incomplete, like I see only parts of the map if that make sense. And 50% of the time I see both the maps bugged out, in that case we have to wait the maps to refresh. Now this is so annoying, like this is on for a while now. So fix your game pika and the vote system too,

I can only get 6 vote keys instead of 7 or sometimes 5, Idk wtf is wrong with the voting. So fix it if you can

Now wtf is this random lag when you're bridging and suddenly falls off, like really fix this, everyone's mad about it.

i agree with the vote crate one as i just made a forum on that but the iron gens thing isnt gonna happen

Ankush_MC_2023

Rare Pika

If you think that they are bugs, you can report them here

Lows

- For the first issue, it happens with everyone. I believe it will get fixed later on
- For the second issue, perhaps your account is not a premium account, or an account that is not authenticated with mojang.net, this could be one of the reason you are not getting all of the votes
- For the random lag, yes I do agree it is quite annoying and happens often when your ping spikes and freezes. The best solution for this I'd say would be just to stand still, if you are frozen and are placing blocks it could flag you for cheats such as fastplace and could result in you getting banned by the Console for an hour.

OP
OP
Flxme

Flxme

idk about the votes but for the lag I did got banned for 5 days, had to make an appeal on the site. which was really annoying because for something I did not do