Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Extremely high ping, unplayable

SohomMinecraft

I am getting very high ping in pika, the lobby is not registering and I'm getting stuck in a block. The players are teleporting everywhere. Just a note, my internet is good and this problem is only occurring in pika for the last 2 months almost.

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
I am getting very high ping in pika, the lobby is not registering and I'm getting stuck in a block. The players are teleporting everywhere. Just a note, my internet is good and this problem is only occurring in pika for the last 2 months almost.
Hello!

This problem might be related to some of the PracticePVP Maps breaking sometimes. The high ping seems to be on your end, as I and many others are having no issues. There is some known connection issues with specific ISP's from countries near India.

Enjoy playing on PikaNetwork :yaychu:

Imarvel

Rare Pika
mans use an ethernet cable or smn

Lows

This is a client-side issue. The thing that fixed this for me was to flush my DNS Cache. Flushing your DNS Cache removes the stored cache and forces your device to retrieve the information from the DNS again. You can find out how to do it over here. Whilst this WAS the fix for me, I do not think it would be for everyone. If it still doesn't work I'd say request a VPN Whitelist application from the staff by making an appeal over here and then try logging on to the server after it gets accepted. Please do note you have to first try logging on the server WITH a VPN, and then take a screenshot of the error message for the appeal.

Last edited: