Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

EVENT: Peace Has Been Made

anyname

Pika Lover
Hi everyone I'm writing this post to tell the whole server that Ka11zen and me have reached an agreement that will allow both sides to make peace. These are the terms of our agreement that we talked about. Ka11zen will be replying to this post to confirm that everything I say in this post is 100% true and accurate.

1. I dont have 100% solid proof showing that Ka11zen actually stole the diamonds, I honestly have no way of knowing who actually stole those diamonds and I dont know how it happened, it might have been a bug or a mistake by Hugh and I have no way of knowing for certain what really happened. I dont know if Ka11zen is innocent or guilty and because of that I will no longer blame him for what happened since I dont know for sure.

2. Both me and Ka11zen have agreed to take back any insults or negative things that were said about his clan Triad/V12 and my clan Starlotus. We both agree to take back any and all insults or trashtalking that was done about eachother as well, anything I said about him and anything he said about me.

3. We both agree to let this issue go and not talk about it anymore and we both agree to be at peace with eachother and not be enemies in any way shape or form. We will go back to the way things were before this issue ever happened and we wont hold any grudges for what happened. We both agree that this issue is completely over and done with and we put it behind us completey.

4. My event called Ka11zen The Thief is officially declared to be over. I have deleted the event post but since I promised everyone a chance to win the prize this is what I will do. I am going to change the rules of the event and add one week onto the time frame for people to finish it. The new event is to tell the whole story of what happened in the most creative way possible. The story is this: Me and Ka11zen fought over what happened to HughMTB's diamonds but we eventually made peace and agreed to forget about it and let it go. Whoever does the best job of telling this story in a creative way for the whole server to enjoy will WIN a Perm Warlock Rank, or you can choose a Perm Miner Gkit if you want. If you already created something for the original event then you dont have to make another creation for this new event, I will still judge your old creation and give you a chance to win as long as you understand that Ka11zen has not been found guilty of the theft and we have declared peace between the two of us. The best creation will win, it can be a song or dance or video or a build or anything that creatively tells the story of what happened. 2nd place is 1m cash and 3rd place depends on donations. GL to everyone. Respond to this post to enter this event or msg me in game. This event will be judged on saturday may 26th and you dont have to be there to win, just make sure your creation is finished and you turn it in before the 26th.

5. Ka11zen will respond to this post to confirm that everything I've said here is 100% true and he is in complete agreement with me.

6. Also I need to give thanks to SayByeToYourBed, without him this peace wouldnt have been possible so thank you SayBye for making the two of us work this issue out XD.

ka11zen

Pika Lover
I agree with this , Peace has been made. I take back everything bad I said about lotus clan and its members. And I hope the people who were going to participate the event earlier become a little more "Rational"

Killer_ms

Legendary Pika
IGN
KillerMS
I agree with this , Peace has been made. I take back everything bad I said about lotus clan and its members. And I hope the people who were going to participate the event earlier become a little more "Rational"
rip I can't participate any further xD

redi

Pika Lover
IGN
RedIIRoit
Ok, I don’t understand anything, what happened between you both and what diamonds??!

OP
OP
A

anyname

Pika Lover
Ok, I don’t understand anything, what happened between you both and what diamonds??!
Hughmtb lost 15m in diamonds and Ka11zen was who we thought took the diamonds so we fought about it for a week. Since we cant prove who really took the diamonds or what happened to them we have decided to make peace and let the issue go. This special event is for everyone on the server to remember the drama that happened and how it all has finally ended.

zenyjoe

Pika Member
IGN
zenyjoe
Do us a favor and post who won :love:

Really curious how creative these people can get.

OP
OP
A

anyname

Pika Lover
Do us a favor and post who won :love:

Really curious how creative these people can get.
I will definitely post the winners and the people who did a good job, and there are some very creative projects that have been done so far. Some people are making videos and songs that I have seen already and they are amazing XD