Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bring back Classic

Insultational

So ever since the recent Practice update, in which bedfight, pearlfight and some other gamemodes were added, Classic was deleted. Basically the only 2 modes I played were Classic and BuildUHC, and I played Classic mostly. Don't know why it got removed, you should add it back, just like the old one;
Iron Armour, Iron Sword, Bow with 5 arrows, Fishing Rod, and steak.

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
IGN
Sufferent
Classic was just amazing, everyone played it during old practice plus it was the easiest gamemode to grind too. It should be brought back fr

gooey_god

Pika Member
So ever since the recent Practice update, in which bedfight, pearlfight and some other gamemodes were added, Classic was deleted. Basically the only 2 modes I played were Classic and BuildUHC, and I played Classic mostly. Don't know why it got removed, you should add it back, just like the old one;
They should add like 3 gaps or so ngl

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
IGN
RyanDoesPvP
Please make a suggestion here : https://pika-network.net/suggestions/
This is where you can get noticed

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
IGN
RyanDoesPvP
This has been suggested and denied several times already, so there is no need to make another suggestion. Classic will stay gone for the foreseeable future.
Sounds like certain people in the community want this, so what does that say about whoever is taking care of the suggestions

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
IGN
Surbate
Sounds like certain people in the community want this, so what does that say about whoever is taking care of the suggestions
Hi!

In the suggestion guidelines here you can see that it says this:

DO NOT:
Suggest something that already has been. suggested. (denied or accepted)

clearly tells you to stay away from suggesting already suggested things. This also counts if a certain amount of people in the community want this feature.