Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About the jeff123hd's report

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
Due to some allegations I am forced to write this message to all of you. Some players from time to time act immature and quite honestly its in times like these that not only can feelings be hurt but reputations as well. As soon as i was made about this report against me as a staff member of my alleged abuse of power, I immediately went to the Admin team and requested that this be looked into. It was immediately sorted out and was found that this report against me was false.

Its sad how some people just have nothing else better to do but make false reports against staff and try to ruin their reputation. I have never and will never abuse my power at all. It takes a lot to get to the position of moderator within Pika-Network Staff and I have done my best throughout the months that I’ve worked for Pika-Network.

The admin team has cleared me for duty! I would never say those types of comments, to any player at all and it was found that those images were photoshopped and this allegation against me was 100% false.

I hope that those of you who don’t know me aren’t taken back by this rude behavior by a player who made this false report against me. Those of you who do know me know already knew this report was false before it was even posted!

We here are Pika-Network take false reports VERY seriously. Rest assured, the person that made a false report against me has been IP banned In-Game, on the Forums, and in Teamspeak. Note that anyone else making a false report about a staff member will be IP banned from the forums, In Game, and on Teamspeak. We do not tolerate this type of behavior.

I hope to see you all in game and i hope to help out where i can. This issue is no longer to be discussed.

Yours sincerely,
TheBearKing

N

Nignogery

It's not your fault Uros, and even if the screenshots were real, i would've support you from the start 'till the end. Kids like Jeff have no life and tries to annoy people and thinks he is cool, but in reality, he jus sits 24/7 in his room and makes up lies and seem cool. There is a reason your are moderator and you are the last person i would think of that it's real.

Stay strong bro.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Finally.... Was waiting for this to be posted. Jeff is gone, he lied, and its all cleared up.

salwaswemi

Veteran
i will never believe something like that , just nvm them :( we all know it's fake screenshot <3

D

Deleted member 85

The guy thought he was hot shit and people like that are irritating.

We still love you, fam. ;P

oMeteor

Veteran
You helped the server alot and you deserve moderator players like jeff tries to ruin the server but players like you want to make it good :) You are one of the best staff i've met in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.