Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Bedwars/Skywars Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodFeather03

Minecraft username:
GodFeather03​

Suggestion:
Bedwars/Skywars Guilds​

Detailed description:
I suggest that there should be something introduced as guild xp tournament that resets every month and gives rewards to the guild that earned higher experience in the month. Rewards could include guild coins, personal coins to all players, guild/other types of crates, etc. I think this feature would really improve guilds as when a guild reaches a high level its very difficult to get levelling rewards.​

Reason(s):
I really think that there should be a guild update on the server because when the guild reaches a high level there are close to no rewards as levelling up takes a lot of time.​

Example(s):
There could be leaderboards for guild exp(or something entirely else as a currency could be introduced) could be introduced that rewards guilds based on their positions on the leaderboard of the month.​

Shadow_Gamer32

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
GodFeather03

Suggestion:
Bedwars/Skywars Guilds

Detailed description:
I suggest that there should be something introduced as guild xp tournament that resets every month and gives rewards to the guild that earned higher experience in the month. Rewards could include guild coins, personal coins to all players, guild/other types of crates, etc. I think this feature would really improve guilds as when a guild reaches a high level its very difficult to get levelling rewards.

Reason(s):
I really think that there should be a guild update on the server because when the guild reaches a high level there are close to no rewards as levelling up takes a lot of time.

Example(s):
There could be leaderboards for guild exp(or something entirely else as a currency could be introduced) could be introduced that rewards guilds based on their positions on the leaderboard of the month.
Good suggestion but these can lead to toxic leadership and exploit by players to jump into lb by adding alts or it will have too much competition among guilds that will make overall environment toxic

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello GodFeather03,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Would make it really easy for guilds to earn xp
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.