Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bad entry system

ImKreux

I get an error when entering the server, try after 5 minutes or report to the authority, what a ridiculous system, will you take me to the server or should I stop playing on your server?
I don't think you want to lose the best Buhc player on your server. Take care of it

____Clown

Great Reporter
I get an error when entering the server, try after 5 minutes or report to the authority, what a ridiculous system, will you take me to the server or should I stop playing on your server?
I don't think you want to lose the best Buhc player on your server. Take care of it
Hello ImKreux,

Please don't use aggressive language, it's punishable.

+ sorry but nobody cares if you're the #1 BUHC.

If you need help, consider doing a support ticket
HERE

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork! :yaychu:

dion_jinto_1

IGN
dion_jinto_1
I don't think you want to lose the best Buhc player on your server. Take care of i...
Bro who are you? And how did you become the #1 BUHC player?

____Clown

Great Reporter
I figured it out, try changing the servers ip from play.pika-network.net to top.pika.host.