Update ZeroGiven's Introduction - Management Team

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

MANAGMENT TEAM CHANGES
I'm delighted to announce that @ZeroGiven will be taking the responsibility of being PikaNetwork's new head of the management team, which is the manager role. We will be working together on new updates for the server to improve your experience on PikaNetwork. New gamemodes will be released including SG Rebooted which has been announced earlier in addition to other unique gamemodes; We have many new planned updates which will be released in the upcoming months. We will also be upgrading many different aspects of our servers and website in order to increase security and performances.

The staff team plays a key role in moderating the server and keeping the community nice and clean for everyone to enjoy, therefore, we are open to applications so if you believe that you meet the requirements, please consider applying using the mentioned link. PikaBT's is also opening spots to new builders, only the best builders will be recruited so make sure to give it a shot if you believe you have the talent. Builders get rewarded with store vouchers; free ranks.

Thanks for your continued support which has allowed us to become the #1 Cracked Minecraft Server, and we will make sure we maintain that status.

STAFF APPLICATIONS
Click here

BUILDER APPLICATIONS
Click here

oMeteor

Veteran
Veteran

Draegoner

Veteran
Veteran
YEAH!!! Woo!!! Omg look how were all perfectly aligned, took ages to take that picture!

PizzaMC

Veteran
Veteran

RockyGaming

Veteran
Veteran
Congrats ofc ZeroGiven
Looking forward to the future

DODE2K

Veteran
Veteran
nice job coping guild with this thread even tho its late :p
anyway congratz to @ZeroGiven i already have a great feeling about you

Slendyy

Veteran
Veteran
nice job coping guild with this thread even tho its late :p
anyway congratz to @ZeroGiven i already have a great feeling about you
Introducing a new member means copying? That's new.

issa

not best cracked server

xHideous

Rare Pika
lit

DODE2K

Veteran
Veteran
will not the introduction exactly he should introduce the new manager what i mean is like............
nvm i will keep my ideas for my self it supposed to be a joke if u are wondering but i failed hard with it
just congratz for zero :D and gl

Last edited:

TacosB

Legendary Pika
Looks good

Boomclaw

Pika Member
I'm delighted to announce that @ZeroGiven will be taking the responsibility of being PikaNetwork's new head of the management team, which is the manager role
I am delighted to announce some changes in the management of GuildCraft. Today I would like to introduce the newest member of our team, @Boomclaw.
We will be working together on new updates for the server to improve your experience on PikaNetwork.
He will be working very closely with me in the management of GuildCraft and bring some fantastic improvements and features to the network.
Thanks for your continued support which has allowed us to become the #1 Cracked Minecraft Server, and we will make sure we maintain that status.
This will mean we can further progress to one day become the #1 Minecraft cracked network.

PizzaMC

Veteran
Veteran
Hilarious right

Draegoner

Veteran
Veteran
*gasp* We would never!

DODE2K

Veteran
Veteran
so i wasn't wrong after all :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
and its lovely to see that @Boomclaw still follow pika latest updates also :p:eek:

Slendyy

Veteran
Veteran
Guys you need to understand there isn't any problems between this two networks , both owners are friends and know each other.

People only make this small things look like a big deal wich it isn't.

@Slenddy and you are the person that is hyping up the "small things"

Status
Not open for further replies.