Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Yes, I have another problem, but this time it's about the vote keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i've been off for 3 days but I still vote, and when I log on with 15 votes in total in skyblock, the keys were in the ground because i was grinding in a public Gold farm, and someone stole them, I was so mad about it

I know this is so silly but still, I voted for those keys and just get stolen....

fawfgaw

The Pika
That's completely your fault. Be more careful next time.

OP
OP
W
Yes there's a part that was "my fault" but I forgot that i left in a gold farm, and its not my fault that people robs and you cant even avoid that from happening when you voted and they were already there.

OP
OP
W
Plus, I didnt even know that vote keys will drop when you have your inventory full. There's no "Warning" that when you have you're inventory full the items will drop.

And don't even try telling me "Common sense" because "I didn't even know that I have my inventory full" when I left, It's been 3 days so it will be imposible for me to remember, my life isn't about this minecraft server ya know.

OP
OP
W
And I was really affected when you said "That's completely your fault", What do you mean?? What if you were voting for a week then you forgot that you're in spawn with full inventory and you tried to join. I bet you wouldnt remember that you had your inventory full.

So it cant be "COMPLETELY" my fault because remember, IT'S BEEN 3 DAYZZZ, and just as I said.......

"My life isn't about this minecraft server"

fawfgaw

The Pika
Well can you blame anyone else? No so it completely your fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.