Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

yametes twice

uncleyamete

I just want to say that im not angry for this person, but i just to want know whats what the reason for using my nickname and play with on skywars? xdd

Im his favorite person on Pika or he just like my nick? :unsure:

I dont know who did that to me, Of course for first time when i saw my name on tab twice, i was start laughting bcs it was funny, but then i realized what everythings bad can happend and I would never have to know that something happend .

for Titan rank with allowed command /nick. be careful so that something similar doesn't happen

Attachments

• 2022-12-16_10.09.03.png
    2022-12-16_10.09.03.png
    766.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 2022-12-16_10.09.14.png
    2022-12-16_10.09.14.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
uncleyamete

uncleyamete

Isn't there a program that would help the A-Team track the history of nicknames used by the player himself, but at the same time so that the player himself can't see it?

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I just want to say that im not angry for this person, but i just to want know whats what the reason for using my nickname and play with on skywars? xdd

Im his favorite person on Pika or he just like my nick? :unsure:

I dont know who did that to me, Of course for first time when i saw my name on tab twice, i was start laughting bcs it was funny, but then i realized what everythings bad can happend and I would never have to know that something happend .

for Titan rank with allowed command /nick. be careful so that something similar doesn't happen
why do u care, legit nothin bad can happen.

OP
OP
uncleyamete

uncleyamete

Point is that no everyone must saw thats not me, what if someone thinking its me and saw me hacking ?

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Point is that no everyone must saw thats not me, what if someone thinking its me and saw me hacking ?
Then ask them not to take up your name , and if you care about people misunderstanding you for hacking , them let them be , cuz if they report someone with a similar name as your , you won't get ban(but who knows).