Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

JUST WOW. I GOT KICKED BY CONSOLE FOR KILL AURA, BUT ALL THE ACTUAL KILL AURA USERS? NO BAN, NO KICK, NOTHING!!!!!!!!! THE ANTI CHEAT IS WORKING! YES!! IT KICKS LEGIT PLAYERS AND LETS CHEATERS PLAY!! GOOD JOB PIKA, GOOD FOR YOUR LaG

Luppeeyz

Banned
JUST WOW. I GOT KICKED BY CONSOLE FOR KILL AURA, BUT ALL THE ACTUAL KILL AURA USERS? NO BAN, NO KICK, NOTHING!!!!!!!!! THE ANTI CHEAT IS WORKING! YES!! IT KICKS LEGIT PLAYERS AND LETS CHEATERS PLAY!! GOOD JOB PIKA, GOOD FOR YOUR LaG
The anti-cheat is just trash rn. Literally gone crazy. But althought, it does kick hackers.

ImADutchHD

Pika Member
The anti-cheat could be improved, I fully agree, but who knows? Maybe staff are working on it as we speak!

Losii

Epic Pika
They sadly don't :(
And I guess my wish was too much to ask for xD

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Our AC (Anti-Cheat) is banning most of the cheaters. However, it does some mistakes and bans legit players sometimes. Having a AC that bans ONLY cheaters, is sadly impossible. Many legit players get banned for having a bad/decent internet connection or due to server lag spikes. We are sorry for what happened to you. If you ever get banned by console and you are sure that it was a mistake, you can create a ban appeal HERE and we will make sure to reply as fast as possible. In addition, it would be very kind of you, the next time that you get kicked by console to create a bug report and explain as detailed as possible what exactly you did just some seconds before you got kicked.
Have a great day!
[LOCKED]

Status
Not open for further replies.