Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

With all this talk about resets....

Would you pay for a rank transfer? If so how much would be appropriate?

• I dont think rank transfers should be allowed

• I would pay $10

• I would pay $15

• I would pay $20

• I would pay $25

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
So with all this new chatter about resets. I do have a suggestion about ranks... Rank transfers aren't allowed for some reason. Dont know why... however... I'm thinking that rank transfer should be allowed for a fee... I'm sure that $10 would suffice. That way for those that have purchased a donator rank, then purchased premium, that their rank can follow their premium username and not their cracked username. I spent $50 on warlock and i'm not financially able to purchase another warlock rank, but i am financially able to pay for a rank transfer. I really wish that a rank transfer system was in place. Would others be willing to pay for rank transfers?

Dj

CloudAP

Veteran
I think the main reason it is not allowed is because of donation proof are directed to the old account.

But if there's a receipt for rank transfer, I guess it would be ok? :)

But still not sure about it so I'll just stay neutral about it.

OP
OP
DJRedNight

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
I think the main reason it is not allowed is because of donation proof are directed to the old account.

But if there's a receipt for rank transfer, I guess it would be ok? :)

But still not sure about it so I'll just stay neutral about it.

I'd gladly provide screenshots of proof of purchase. Not a problem at all!

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
I dont think rank transfers should be allowed unless its from somthing like factions to op factions.

MouraThat

Veteran
Rank transfers should be allowed
But you cant just transfer your rank like evryday to a new account and there needs to be a fee of maybe 10 or 15 euros/dollars

DirkieXP

Banned
Please note: we are talking about a rank transfer from account to account. The rank or server does not change.
For example: Alchemist DirkieXP >> Alchemist DirkieXP2.
But not: Skylord DirkieXP >> Warlock DirkieXP.

zadjalixx

Pika Member
The purpose of donation is to support the server and sometimes some people buy these ranks and plan to sell them to someone else for a cheaper price in the future when they don't play on this server, therefore its not allowed for the following reason I mentioned as I believe.

OP
OP
DJRedNight

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Please note: we are talking about a rank transfer from account to account. The rank or server does not change.
For example: Alchemist DirkieXP >> Alchemist DirkieXP2.
But not: Skylord DirkieXP >> Warlock DirkieXP.

Yes we are talking about from account to account. Like my Premium account is BippyMiester. Cracked account. DJRedNight. I dont want to play on my cracked account when the new survival server comes online. I want to be able to start making Pika-Network H*******TCraft type videos. I want to get a core group of people. claim a biome, and just go NUTS! but i want to do this with my awesome skin on. :(

The purpose of donation is to support the server and sometimes some people buy these ranks and plan to sell them to someone else for a cheaper price in the future when they don't play on this server, therefore its not allowed for the following reason I mentioned as I believe.

I understand that people might sell account ranks at a lower price and thats why its not allowed, however if you can prove ownership of both accounts, like i can... Log into either or, both at the same time, maybe screenshot data? Idk... Whatever proof is required.

This issues is now top on my list of things that i'd like to see change about Pika-Network. Maybe the selling of ranks at a lower price means that pika-network needs to re-evaluate their pricing? There is such a thing as healthy competition. ;)

MouraThat

Veteran
Well
1. It will only be on one account so you cant have 2 ranked accounts because of this
2. They should check the ip to make sure its the same so they cant just sell accounts

OP
OP
DJRedNight

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Well
1. It will only be on one account so you cant have 2 ranked accounts because of this
2. They should check the ip to make sure its the same so they cant just sell accounts

Check the IP. Thats simple enough... I just wish that they would create an automated system for transfer for a monetary amount, just like they have an automated system when purchasing the ranks. Again, this is yet another income source for Pika-Network.

Psedu-Code:

Code:
//pre-define some variables
$rank_account_2 = NULL;
//If ip address of account 1 and 2 are the same and payment is receievd
If($ip_account_1 == $ip_account_2 && $payment == true) {
//rank now equal the same on both accounts
$rank_account_2 = $rank_account_1;
//rank on account 1 is now null while leaving rank on account 2 now with the new rank
$rank_account_1 = NULL;
}

Status
Not open for further replies.