Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why should i play skywars?

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Can some skywars player, explain why skywars is good and how can it improve my minecraft skills? im looking to start playing skywars, thats why

Votka__

If you want to improve your pvp skills, I would suggest duels over skywars. Skywars is a minigame, not really competitive. Just try to have fun while playing it.

Anuly

Veteran
skywars is good if you wanna practice your pvp skills or if you are just craving for some quick paced games to get heated up

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
u need pvp / block clutch / bridging / good aim for projectails / fast chest looting
Bruh I got none of this but still play sw xD. You only need to bridge and PVP that's it.
EDITED: I break chests with an axe so I don´t loot them..

shahnamgaming

Epic Pika
Bruh I got none of this but still play sw xD. You only need to bridge and PVP that's it.
EDITED: I break chests with an axe so I don´t loot them..
well if u wanna WIN ALL skywars games u need them
And u have a rank that u can break chest 96% of players can't do that :D

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
I recommend you playing skywars as it got a lot of stuff to explore and its a fun gamemode to play when you are alone.You can grind coins and unlike stupid bedwars cosmetics you can invest your coins on abilities , kits and cages to empower your gameplay.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
well if u wanna WIN ALL skywars games u need them
And u have a rank that u can break chest 96% of players can't do that :D
"win all skywars games" Buying a rank can't make you win all the games. Even if you got all the skills mentioned above you cant assure a win. BTW, "96%" I love how you are too sure about the figures lol.

BlaixenU

Pika Member
Can some skywars player, explain why skywars is good and how can it improve my minecraft skills? im looking to start playing skywars, thats why
Skywars is a mode heavily based upon speed and quick-decisions, more mentally-demanding than bedwars when it comes to speed. You can develop faster small bridges and, in some cases, become better at target switching too. You can become better at block clutches and pearling while your muscle memory for hotkeys starts to strengthen at a rapid pace. You get better at using long-range sources of knockback and get better block placement overall. But none of this is true without first having fun with skywars. Skywars is a gamemode in minecraft, and, like all games, you improve if you enjoy it :)

Votka__

Skywars is a mode heavily based upon speed and quick-decisions, more mentally-demanding than bedwars when it comes to speed. You can develop faster small bridges and, in some cases, become better at target switching too. You can become better at block clutches and pearling while your muscle memory for hotkeys starts to strengthen at a rapid pace. You get better at using long-range sources of knockback and get better block placement overall. But none of this is true without first having fun with skywars. Skywars is a gamemode in minecraft, and, like all games, you improve if you enjoy it :)
The best answer to this thread

OP
OP
Slayton2007

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Perfect, thank you, this really helped

divertente

Great Reporter
Skywars is good to practice your overall Minecraft game sense, practice combos by using snowballs/eggs/rod, or just practice your PVP skills. But of course, don't forget to have fun!

ir_n

The Pika
play for fun. it can help your pvp if you practise alot

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I will probably make a guide soon, for now I can just give you a short answer because am in a hurry. Practice your pvp skills, improve your man awareness, and team up with good teamates to play 2v2s (2v2s only will be better for coin farming).