Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why all the hate??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness2347

I'm new to the server, joined a week ago I think.. I'm enjoying survival a lot, yes it gets boring, but there's always other sub-servers to join.. I saw most of the hate on a Staff Change forum and I don't understand why hate on a server when there clearly trying to improve it, if you want to suggest something, do so here:

https://pika-network.net/applicationform/23/form

It isn't that hard. To everyone who still enjoys it, I appreciate it, hope you give new ideas to improve the server. To all the new members, enjoy your stay. Thanks for taking your time in reading this... Enjoy the rest of your day!!! :D

~Darky

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't really hate the new update. I just don't agree with some of the changes like removing Head-Admin and Trial-Helper. They both have important uses.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
People hate what they don't understand.
Most of the players just don't fully understand what all has happened.

Davidva

Veteran
Staff needs some respect these days. They works hard for us, don`t forget that :nerd:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
There's a difference between trying to improve something with adding something better and trying to remove some necessary features of it. Improvement means that something will get better, not worse. And there's no need for improvement when almost everything is alright.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Darkness, if you play survival you must have noticed how op everything is.

In my opinion allowing alchemist to change spawners was to much. I understand why they did it as pika wants to stimulate players into buying ranks but this isnt always best for the gamemode and caused no need to build any "real" farms as spawners are op.

OP
OP
Darkness2347

Darkness2347

Darkness, if you play survival you must have noticed how op everything is.

In my opinion allowing alchemist to change spawners was to much. I understand why they did it as pika wants to stimulate players into buying ranks but this isnt always best for the gamemode and caused no need to build any "real" farms as spawners are op.

I understand that but if you think about it, every other server has their own benefits, some give out OP God Gear that are unobtainable unless bought from the person who donated. Yes, changing spawners with a spawn egg is OP... but you need to know, you have to donate to achieve that benefit. Survival isn't OP at all, the benefits to the people that donated are, "Donated" being the main thing.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
I understand that but if you think about it, every other server has their own benefits, some give out OP God Gear that are unobtainable unless bought from the person who donated. Yes, changing spawners with a spawn egg is OP... but you need to know, you have to donate to achieve that benefit. Survival isn't OP at all, the benefits to the people that donated are, "Donated" being the main thing.
Lol, you wont see any legit mass size ig or zombi villager farms anymore.
A alchemist can change spawners for others as well.
Maybey if they would limit the amount of spawners you can change:)

I go keep this in my head and make suggestion tomorrow.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.