Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaud0415

Hey,

Kinda a very old player here. I've stop playing this game for a couple of years now and went on playing Counter Strike Global Offensive up to this day. Some of you might know me and others won't, I was super retarded back in the days that lead me being banned for a long time by this admin "boopboopMC" (don't know if thats the correct name, kinda sounded like a boob :p). My favorite servers in Pika were the old survival plots, survival, and skyblock. I did alot of shit back then but I have grown, happy to see how pika still alive and well.

-Coming to visit cuz I want to visit the new survival server. RANK | NINJA

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
OKAy........................................... so you are an old player who quit minecraft for a decade (idk) and you are now returning to pika survival server
if i were you then i would probably wouldn't be such **** on calling myself a super retard thats just soo wrong dude dont ever led down yourself
jk
Ps: nice meeting you ;)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Welcome back Chaud. Long time no seen.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Hey,

Kinda a very old player here. I've stop playing this game for a couple of years now and went on playing Counter Strike Global Offensive up to this day. Some of you might know me and others won't, I was super retarded back in the days that lead me being banned for a long time by this admin "boopboopMC" (don't know if thats the correct name, kinda sounded like a boob :p). My favorite servers in Pika were the old survival plots, survival, and skyblock. I did alot of shit back then but I have grown, happy to see how pika still alive and well.

-Coming to visit cuz I want to visit the new survival server. RANK | NINJA
Welcome back?!?
I doubt you will find survival enjoyable though, most* old players moved on.

*if not all

Status
Not open for further replies.