Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who am i? - Jasper / Dutchsmash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopless

Veteran
Who am i?
I am Jasper Stolwijk, as many of you guys know you call me "DutchSmash" or "Jasper". I am coming from The Netherlands, Utrecht to be exact. I am 16 years old and i was born on 30 July 1999. I play football (Soccer) and sometimes hang out with some friends. I am on my exam year this year, its almost on the end so i am almost done.

After that year i am going to study on ICT (
information- en communication technologie) in Amsterdam. I am also a guy who travels a lot into the world, i have been in 20 counties in my hole life, Will list them all here.
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
England
Belgium
Luxembourg
Germany
France
Austria
Switzerland
Spain
Greece
Turkey
Morocco
Tunisia
Egypt
Kenya
Sri Lanka
United Arab Emirates
Oman

My Computer specs aren't that good, i am currently getting all money for a new Gaming PC, If you have suggestions for a good PC please let me know. My computer / Laptop what i am not using is a Macbook Pro 15 inch from mid 2014 (€2.200,00), Don't call me a rich guy because i know i am and a lot of people can't avoid a good pc. I am a lucky child.

What i am doing is all days is football, being on Pika-Network and playing Fifa 16 or GTA 5 on my PS4. A lot of people want to know my background (2 / 3 years ago) but i ain't telling it because it isn't good. ow okay... i see you are intrest.. okay let say this; i was in a hacker group (from dutch). i ain't telling more than this to you guys. also who knows my background don't say it in the comments please.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jasper.stolwijk.1
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jasperstolwijk12/
Playstation Network: Red-Dragon3322 (PS4)

JChan

Epic Pika
I still remember when you were Opped on creative on TC xD You forgot to nickname me!!!! xD jks i dont really care about nicknames

Anyways, Hi!

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
.... You want to come somewhere? Don't come to the U.S... Like ever.... Go to Australia... 10x better.

Krummpus

Pika Member
Who am i?
I am Jasper Stolwijk, as many of you guys know you call me "DutchSmash" or "Jasper". I am coming from The Netherlands, Utrecht to be exact. I am 16 years old and i was born on 30 July 1999. I play football (Soccer) and sometimes hang out with some friends. I am on my exam year this year, its almost on the end so i am almost done.

After that year i am going to study on ICT (
information- en communication technologie) in Amsterdam. I am also a guy who travels a lot into the world, i have been in 20 counties in my hole life, Will list them all here.
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
England
Belgium
Luxembourg
Germany
France
Austria
Switzerland
Spain
Greece
Turkey
Morocco
Tunisia
Egypt
Kenya
Sri Lanka
United Arab Emirates
Oman

My Computer specs aren't that good, i am currently getting all money for a new Gaming PC, If you have suggestions for a good PC please let me know. My computer / Laptop what i am not using is a Macbook Pro 15 inch from mid 2014 (€2.200,00), Don't call me a rich guy because i know i am and a lot of people can't avoid a good pc. I am a lucky child.

What i am doing is all days is football, being on Pika-Network and playing Fifa 16 or GTA 5 on my PS4. A lot of people want to know my background (2 / 3 years ago) but i ain't telling it because it isn't good. ow okay... i see you are intrest.. okay let say this; i was in a hacker group (from dutch). i ain't telling more than this to you guys. also who knows my background don't say it in the comments please.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jasper.stolwijk.1
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jasperstolwijk12/
Playstation Network: Red-Dragon3322 (PS4)
jasper why not go to Russia it is very nice during spring / fall time it's a very interesting place
Anyways going to sleep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.