Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

WHERE IS PREMIUM CRATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibo5000

i have multiple premium crate keys what should i do with them

Farcanal

He can't use them for crates because they were taken away. @ibo5000 I'm in the same situation. They premium crates were taken away when tonnes of premium keys were being duped. I have 10 premium keys that I saved up intending to use one day. My best advice is try and sell them for a good price.

Farcanal

Use them for crates!
The title of the thread is 'WHERE IS PREMIUM CRATE'. Now it says that because the crates have been taken away. You have been repeating the same things other people have said all day. What a coincidence you stopped on 30 messages, just enough to apply for staff. Spamming to get 30 messages to apply for staff is bannable, but of course you know all the rules.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
ATM and maybe till a while longer, premium crates are exchanged with premium mystery boxes, just like the vote crates. Why? Like Farcanal said; keys were being duped.

The new mysterboxes can be opened by typing /mb or going to warp crates. This is probably also why you can't dupe these crates; you don't get a key, you just get an x amount of keys put on your name, and then you can open them.

Regards,
Hyper

Last edited:

nd618

Supporter
Keys are useless and it will stay that way . Hyper explained .
My advice is to keep them for good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.