Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When the OpFac1 and 2 come back??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafaelkiller

i really want to start a new life in the opfac1 and 2 XD, but im sad fur the reset ;-; :cry: have all one nice day, and if my writing is wrong is because of im from Brazil and i dont know much of english :confused::confused:

ZurriW

Epic Pika
I’m sorry to tell you that there’s no op factions 2, there’s only going to be one op factions. And I believe they are going to merge both op factions 2 and 1 together into a bigger one. And remember me, I’m zurri. Lol you were a close friend of me and I still have your skype.

dhmhtrhs2005

Epic Pika
i really want to start a new life in the opfac1 and 2 XD, but im sad fur the reset ;-; :cry: have all one nice day, and if my writing is wrong is because of im from Brazil and i dont know much of english :confused::confused:
Hi rafaelkiller the mini games is for reset every 5 months i think now you can play the factions again
have a nice day

OP
OP
rafaelkiller

rafaelkiller

sorry but I think all readers got it wrong, I wonder when the opfac reset ends

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Currently the owners have released no information yet regarding the release date of OP Factions - which did indeed merge with OP Factions 2.
However, judging by the previous releases by the new owners, I'd expect the release in september or early october.

RezznoMc

Pika Member
Currently the owners have released no information yet regarding the release date of OP Factions - which did indeed merge with OP Factions 2.
However, judging by the previous releases by the new owners, I'd expect the release in september or early october.
Hyper after reset want to join me and bunny?

umar1717

Banned
He ain't playing with us lmfao. Alba wouldn't allow it.
I'm playing with Mumble, and since you're playing with Bunny and I assume Bunny is playing with Mumble, you're also playing with Mumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.