Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When the match started i went to open the first chest and someone came and killed me with 2 hits

sneakingmafia

When the match started i went to open the first chest and someone came and killed me with 2 hits.His name is Patolunix i say 2 secs and he came to my island.HACKS.Thanks

JerryMine

The Pika
1) This is skywars, people can use the kits with weapons and blocks and immediately bridge to you, and eventually kill you. There is totally no single signal proof if the player is hacking.

WaffishBoi

Pika Lover
I should have the report of that player... I reported him before i guess

WaffishBoi

Pika Lover
I should have the report of that player... I reported him before i guess
Yes he has some kicks from Skywars hacks from Yesterday... And i guess i didnt reported him. But if u encounter him again i recommend u to report them

Unawarely

The Pika
Explanation: Pato spent like 20k coins on enderman kit and it starts with a pearl and a sword. He most likely just pearled to you and critted you out. It sucks and its overpowered, but not as overpowered as what you can get by paying 5$.

tlang

Veteran
Explanation: Pato spent like 20k coins on enderman kit and it starts with a pearl and a sword. He most likely just pearled to you and critted you out. It sucks and its overpowered, but not as overpowered as what you can get by paying 5$.
I would have got 20000 coins in skywars if I could transfer from bedwars

Zoming

Epic Pika
This happened with me too and was Patolunix that killed me, idk if hes an hacker, but was so fast the way he killed me.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Jesus bump ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
Jeez stop bumping dude
Atleast leave suggestions alone ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ