Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When is the reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craftedduty

Well I am just wondering when the reset for normal prison is its getting mildly boring cause i am way behind in the baltop racr and I am Free so I can't rankup so if you know and you could tell me i would be very appreciate of it.

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
Hi Craftedduty,

I spoke with a staff member last week, and they have not decided on a date or time to reset normal prison as of right now. Hopefully they are debating on resetting it sometime this summer, but they do not have a confirmed time as of yet.

Sorry!
DarkxSilent

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I want it to reset but half of me says I don't want it to reset. I can't make up my mind. Prison will get boring if you don't know what to do. I haven't got bored because I have things to do on my plot, and because I haven't been playing much more lately.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
There's not any Prison reset plan at all. Though I am going to try to offer Prison a new spawn and warps.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Well I am just wondering when the reset for normal prison is its getting mildly boring cause i am way behind in the baltop racr and I am Free so I can't rankup so if you know and you could tell me i would be very appreciate of it.
Again, put this thread in the suggestion section

Status
Not open for further replies.