Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What's with increasing players promoting FDP Client?

D

Deleted member 133861

This happened more than a few times in some bedwars lobbies but when I recently started playing skywars again, there would be at least one game with a blatant hacker (1 out of 7 games, I'm betting) just effortlessly winning. Or maybe it's my terrible luck in queueing?

High-ranked players easily lose to these people, and again, this has happened not just recently but since months ago - last year.

I will do try and take some screenshots when I get the chance - and also report them.

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

elphanteee

Rare Pika
This happened more than a few times in some bedwars lobbies but when I recently started playing skywars again, there would be at least one game with a blatant hacker (1 out of 7 games, I'm betting) just effortlessly winning. Or maybe it's my terrible luck in queueing?

High-ranked players easily lose to these people, and again, this has happened not just recently but since months ago - last year.

I will do try and take some screenshots when I get the chance - and also report them.

fdp is a new hacked client that is very good that hackers on pika use. they use spam bots to advertise to use this. (dont use it you will get banned)

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika

That's true, these days there are a lot of hackers at the network. I am often loosing my win streaks to them :/.
However, next time you queue up against a hacker make sure to report it here - https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/

TobyPvP

Banned
Agreed.
Don't use fdp or else you will get banned permanently.
fdp is a new hacked client that is very good that hackers on pika use. they use spam bots to advertise to use this. (dont use it you will get banned)

Abhinand1665

i dont cheat on pika :D but i do on some p2w servers

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
Welcome to the pika network :) where hackers play competitive. like see i killed a legit hacker today see my signature

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 133861

Welcome to the pika network :) where hackers play competitive. like see i killed a legit hacker today see my signature
Moments before I checked the forum, I've encountered more than three hackers in my bedwars games it's ridiculous.

I've always praised pika-network's anticheat, but now, I don't know. I hope they fix this sooner.

divertente

Great Reporter
Moments before I checked the forum, I've encountered more than three hackers in my bedwars games it's ridiculous.

I've always praised pika-network's anticheat, but now, I don't know. I hope they fix this sooner.
Sadly Pika got full of cheaters, especially FDP client users since it has an atm working config (I think) That's why it's full of fly cheaters atm, I'm sure it will get fixed soon tho!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Pika have a very strong anticheat against fly hacker, the cheater would get teleported back to where he was as soon as he "float". Surely the anticheat is getting better and better, hope one day these cheater would be gone much quicker.

Apparenlty from what i have seen it has a pika config which bypasses, and its really easy to use since it injects to forge, sorta like a ghost client (vape,drip etc...) and its free.

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
Y

Ya, This is a problem of pika network you can record and report this hackers here - https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover

Hey, We all agree that there are cheaters on all server but you can report the cheaters of pika-network here - Player Reports

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
I mean people use FDP client get banned at a certain point :/