Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What is Best Gamemode? other than minigames

Which is Best Gamemode?

• Survival

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • OpSkyblock

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • ClassicSkyblock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Factions

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • OpFactions

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • OpPrision

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Creative

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Practice

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Kitpvp

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Killerpanda1

Epic Pika
Opskyblock is my favorite for when I'm not playing minigames. (It's just super chill)

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
i still choose Factions (normal) because i have played on that game mode for a long time

Alparo_

Great Reporter
To be honest,if you're pvper then I would suggest you Faction/OpFacton/Kit-PvP,if you're grinder then you shoud play OpPrison/OpSkyBlock/ClassicSkyBlock or even Survival.My favorite gamemodes are OpFaction/Kit-PvP.

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
All gamemodes are good but after minigames i think OPSB could be best... I don´t know.

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
same OPSB really good and its chill
Yesss people aren´t toxic like on some other game modes for some unknown reason I mean there know to be some toxicity but it's like once in a week or month idk.

Ninja_Pvper

Legendary Pika
To be honest,if you're pvper then I would suggest you Faction/OpFacton/Kit-PvP,if you're grinder then you shoud play OpPrison/OpSkyBlock/ClassicSkyBlock or even Survival.My favorite gamemodes are OpFaction/Kit-PvP.
i am pvper and grinder what should i chose :-)

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I still prefer Minigames! I think it's better then most of the other gamemodes, Please do not hate me on this since this is just my opinion.

TobyPvP

Banned
Not gonna lie, You're pfp is on fire🔥

TobyPvP

Banned
Your father and your father will father themselves tonight and you gonna cry
If you would talk shit to me go f*ck yourself I don't talk with racist,toxic kids like you, And I'd rather to talk with myself not you.