Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What happened to the old pika

Would you play pika network or guildcraft?

• Guildcraft,Less paytowin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pika,cuz...Pika

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser45

1st things first.Lost my zom.spawner cuz i fell to my death.Ok,i was dumb.i go in my spawner room to mine my skele spawner with silk touch.Spawner disappears.seems legit.really?Pika no offense but are u guys that moneyfaced?the mods aint doin anything.I even saw a helper on a guys thread saying do not post unnessacary comments if the subject has alr been answered.Hmmm whoever that was,idk how u got to helper.And mods,why is it when someone reports a powerful person like thanah,it is immediately rejected??Do you even understand us players' constraints?pls ffs.The old pika had 4-5k pple playing everyday.Now?so much lesser,literally takin out 1 zero from 4000,heck its now 200 on average.What happened?Why do u staff ignore players suggestions and just think of your own???pls,u can still save your server,gunfire.I believe you can do it.Make it alot less paytowin and i'll actually join back

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
I even saw a helper on a guys thread saying do not post unnessacary comments if the subject has alr been answered.Hmmm whoever that was,idk how u got to helper.

Ok Ok what are you taking? Holw is this a bad thing? What do you mean how did this person get helper this it part of there job stop hackers answer questions and prevent everyone on forums from post farming.

Snowyy

Banned
1st things first.Lost my zom.spawner cuz i fell to my death.Ok,i was dumb.i go in my spawner room to mine my skele spawner with silk touch.Spawner disappears.seems legit.really?Pika no offense but are u guys that moneyfaced?the mods aint doin anything.I even saw a helper on a guys thread saying do not post unnessacary comments if the subject has alr been answered.Hmmm whoever that was,idk how u got to helper.And mods,why is it when someone reports a powerful person like thanah,it is immediately rejected??Do you even understand us players' constraints?pls ffs.The old pika had 4-5k pple playing everyday.Now?so much lesser,literally takin out 1 zero from 4000,heck its now 200 on average.What happened?Why do u staff ignore players suggestions and just think of your own???pls,u can still save your server,gunfire.I believe you can do it.Make it alot less paytowin and i'll actually join back
The server Is good as it Is and its not p2w , give gunfire and Voodoo some time to change all the gamemodes, if You didnt know they are updating them as they did with kit pvp, factions , etc

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
wat the hell are u implying?
What I was trying to say is that, what I've been reading was painful to read with all the misspelled and two word sentences. I'm just going to say that if you had some sort of auto correct on it'll make things alot more sense. It'll also look alot nicer than what you had made. I don't know if you're just young but my god please just make a better post. Again ... Not trying to be mean or anything but just an advise for you.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
thanah is powerful ? this guy must really joking if you want to report someone do it with sc (if he said something to you don't like but no cropping )

"4k-5k players" uhm since when did that happen? It only had a maximum of 1k-1.5k players lol

Status
Not open for further replies.