Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What do you guys think is the best kit ( except enderman cuz it too op )

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Personally i think it is the flameshot kit because it is both powerful and easy to buy.
With a flame bow, you can get spawn kills pretty easily by shooting at you nearest opponent, and you can also use the bow itself for the rest of the game to gain advantage over other people since it has flame.
It only costs you 6500 coins to buy, and it is also pretty op even in lvl 1 (Unlike the enderman kit which you have to upgrade it to lvl 3 or so in order to get an enderpearl).

Last edited:

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
i personally think its the pyro kit if ur a pro becuz you can use it to attack people and u just need some blocks and armor to go to the first mid island (just my opinion dont me mad)

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There are alot of kits you can use in skywars
Different kits give you different advantage

Anuly

Veteran
Donator kits are cool, if you don't have access to them, maybe flameshot

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Flameshot kit is Brutal, It's cheap ( 6.5k SW coins ) and it also gives you a pair of diamond boots.

It is Brutal because at the very start of the game you can eliminate a player with just 2 fully charged arrows. That means 2 kills at the start of the game if you have fast reflexes and precise bow aims.

In addition to that, you can interrupt the regeneration of the enemy you dealing with, having something that can interrupt your enemy regeneration is always a nice addition of extra damage. Examples like Flameshot Kit, Pyro Kit, or Fire Aspect Enchantment sword.

Overall Flameshot kit is powerful and brutal, actually recommend for starters.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
The Elite kit seems alright, also the flamebow kit is OP as well

Thunderboltk31

Pika Member
I wasted my 12.5k skywars coins on bunny kit i thought it would be like that one in hypixel skywars instead it is the worst costliest kit it only gives 5 seconds of jump boost and speed

acura

Great Reporter
I wasted my 12.5k skywars coins on bunny kit i thought it would be like that one in hypixel skywars instead it is the worst costliest kit it only gives 5 seconds of jump boost and speed
You mean like frog? And yeah I think they need to rework the kits or add new ones ngl

_Nikki99

Staff Member
They should add new kits ngl, get rid of some, add some and revamp some :)