Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What can I sell or farm to start off with?

MexizLuck

I'm not that invested in Factions cause I never understood it but I want to pick it up right now, what can I farm or grind to sell as a rookie to get some cash?

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Hey,

At first I suggest you to vote for the server in order to get some vote keys, open them at /warp crates and you may get some good items which could be money, xp or armour, once you've got enough money, start making Sugarcane farm and grind sugarcane, you have to keep expaning your farm to get more crops, and to make more and more money, to make grinding fater you can also use a harvester hoe which can be obtained from /kit starter.

I also suggest going to the supply drops which happens every hour at /spawn warzone in order to get money, xp, mpbcoins, spawners and many more useful items.
PvP is enabled in the warzone and you don't keep your items on death, be aware!

If you get spawners you can also put them down but if you don't have alot of them, they aren't that useful.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hey,

At first I suggest you to vote for the server in order to get some vote keys, open them at /warp crates and you may get some good items which could be money, xp or armour, once you've got enough money, start making Sugarcane farm and grind sugarcane, you have to keep expaning your farm to get more crops, and to make more and more money, to make grinding fater you can also use a harvester hoe which can be obtained from /kit starter.

I also suggest going to the supply drops which happens every hour at /spawn warzone in order to get money, xp, mpbcoins, spawners and many more useful items.
PvP is enabled in the warzone and you don't keep your items on death, be aware!

If you get spawners you can also put them down but if you don't have alot of them, they aren't that useful.
very helpful ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ