Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What are the best abilities to use?

Ivo1127

What are the best abilities?
I use Paladin and Life steal because it helps regenerate health so you don't get cleaned by someone after a fight

Sofiaa

Pika Member
I'm using vampire and fallen angle. For myself, it's the best way to gain as much health as possible when I'm low, I'll do as much damage as possible. I think that it also depends on how good you think you are. So if you focus more on playing with a bow, etc, proceed to use bow abilities. For myself, I'm good at PVP so I'm using the 2 ones that are PVP based.

OP
OP
Ivo1127

Ivo1127

I'm using vampire and fallen angle. For myself, it's the best way to gain as much health as possible when I'm low, I'll do as much damage as possible. I think that it also depends on how good you think you are. So if you focus more on playing with a bow, etc, proceed to use bow abilities. For myself, I'm good at PVP so I'm using the 2 ones that are PVP based.
I mean i use the Flameshot kit but i think the bow abilities are not that good

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
I use Paladin and Life steal because it helps regenerate health so you don't get cleaned by someone after a fight
Just use the combo of vampire and fallen angel without thinking twice about it. Go for it blind fold its the best combo and used by every pro player including me too. Some people replace Fallen angel with guardian/paladin but, in my opinion and experience I found Vampire + Angel combo best. My both abilities are now level 8 ( maxed ) and it makes very hard to beat me for someone who dont have any ability. Good Luck!

OP
OP
Ivo1127

Ivo1127

Just use the combo of vampire and fallen angel without thinking twice about it. Go for it blind fold its the best combo and used by every pro player including me too. Some people replace Fallen angel with guardian/paladin but, in my opinion and experience I found Vampire + Angel combo best. My both abilities are now level 8 ( maxed ) and it makes very hard to beat me for someone who dont have any ability.
Thank you for the advice! And also WOAW! There are 8 levels?! Pls tell me the stats of it

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Thank you for the advice! And also WOAW! There are 8 levels?! Pls tell me the stats of it
Level 8 is max level for every ability.
Level 8 Fallen Angel = 56% chance of dealing 50% more damage when ur on less then half health. Pretty broke, 56% is a good chance like every second hit will deal massive damage. If your lucky enough you can easily 4 hit a full diamond armor guy.

Lever 8 Vampire - Same as angel , Vampire level 8 is also pretty impressive. 29% chance to heal 55% of damage done. Every 3rd hit can recover your hp and make you nearly un killable.

Also , there is a chance when both the ability will work in a single hit. Like incase your are on low hp and hit a random opponent there is a chance that both vampire and fallen angel will help you in it. Fallen angel will deal more damage and as you are dealing more damage due to angel you will rcover more hp due to vampire. Hopeso it helped you out picking the correct abilities for your gameplay and I wish you luck with that. Have a great day!

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Fallen angel/Guardian and vampire me and losense sometimes use guardian

OP
OP
Ivo1127

Ivo1127

Level 8 is max level for every ability.
Level 8 Fallen Angel = 56% chance of dealing 50% more damage when ur on less then half health. Pretty broke, 56% is a good chance like every second hit will deal massive damage. If your lucky enough you can easily 4 hit a full diamond armor guy.

Lever 8 Vampire - Same as angel , Vampire level 8 is also pretty impressive. 29% chance to heal 55% of damage done. Every 3rd hit can recover your hp and make you nearly un killable.

Also , there is a chance when both the ability will work in a single hit. Like incase your are on low hp and hit a random opponent there is a chance that both vampire and fallen angel will help you in it. Fallen angel will deal more damage and as you are dealing more damage due to angel you will rcover more hp due to vampire. Hopeso it helped you out picking the correct abilities for your gameplay and I wish you luck with that. Have a great day!
Thank you!
s i x w o r d s

Sofiaa

Pika Member
damn, these abilities are freaking overpowered, thats why high levels are always so good! xd

Red_Ninja_xD

Pika Member
DO NOT: VAMPIRE, FALLEN ANGEL
DO: GUARDIAN.

this is obv a joke 😏

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
Well, it depends. I'm using Vampire and Guardian most of the time. I used to use Vampire and Fallen angel, but it makes more sense to use Guardian since the ability can be activated everytime. Definetly use Vampire, it's the best ability.