Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Weird glitches...

Joel@Play

I woke up one morning and wanted to play some skyblock on the pika network (as always) and then when I was building I couldn't move as if their was something above me but it was only some blocks that did that, I could still move to the side but not jump it would just glitch me. Anyone know why?

OP
OP
Joel@Play

Joel@Play

Uhm I can't get it too happened it just sometimes happens, it might be to do with the server shutting down. and on again and so on and so on.

Charman505

It could possibly be your keyboard failing. If that happens I would suggest a simple re log and it should fix the problem.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's invisible blocks that occurs when lag happens and chunks don't load properly.

GreenBossC4

Its the classic minecraft block glitch if you have an ender pearl use it to deglitch else try to break the block or try the command to warn any were to deglitch.

Have a nice day!!!

WitherKiller132

Pika Lover
It's invisible blocks that occurs when lag happens and chunks don't load properly.
Hi all.
About that you said SuperEpic97 thats true and actually this problem is from Minecraft not the server or lag because that happened a lot in my single player.
When you have a good tools that can break blocks fast some of block won't break but it will invisible and if you want to fix it right click around your self (on the ground) and if it didn't work maybe that block be on the air then try to place blocks on ground and then try that right click on blocks now that will fix :) .
But if it didn't work then that problem is from your conection try to TP spawn or other places or re log and you will see it fixed.
But if both of them didn't work then i don't know and thing to fix it
Have a nice day :)

PriorHx

Pika Lover
You may also experience this often if you are mining blocks too fast with a strong pickaxe. Like @WitherKiller132 said, teleporting away from the glitched area or re-logging will resolve your issue most of the time. Happens all the time at Factions and is very frustrating.