Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashingSoda

Veteran
Veteran
Also gg kaylor ;)

Blues

Pika Lover
@kaylee guess who’s back... back again..

kaylee

Veteran
Veteran
I respected @DoXyYHD so much...he was a former ative and awesome old KitPvP player, he is one of the best player on here for me. Sad to see DoXyY demoted :(

As for @kaylee and @TheBearKingHD, welcome back boys. Sorry for all the tags.

Still feeling bad for DoXyY, I hope he doesn't quit Pika like other servers' staff does when they get demoted lol.
#PromoteDoxBack...?
dont assume my gender

Jeckicorn

Legendary Pika
Just going to say that "has been arrived" is supposed to be "has arrived." I'm a bothersome person about proper language, don't mind me. The specification of Head-Builder would've been very nice, not that it's important to most people anyways.

Oh wowie..... welp, sooner or later bud, i know that you gonna do it.
I'm glad at least a good old friend remembered me.
Not planning on doing this any time soon again. Though, I'm sure my mind will one time crave again for the work I've been doing here, since I loved doing it sincerely.

From the two full 6 months that I have "served duty" here - which does in total count as a year - I can tell that the career has brought me lots of suprises. Just like most of the other players and staff members think, I also thought Builder was going to be building a map once a while and that's it. However now that I've actually had full experience of it, I remember making good personal contacts in -and outside the teams. I didn't just found what I wanted to find while being a Builder, but I found a talent, something that can relieve my stress and which I enjoy doing with or without a deadline. Though by comparing the applications, most applicators are around the age of 12, a lot of them professionize in Medieval building-styles, don't tend to have a true motivation next to the shiny rank itself, suprisingly enough don't even take the time to make screenshots for their applications and most of them would rather make a long excuse to why they'd not have to show pictures of buildings they made alone. I was 12 when I applicated, at this moment I am 14, if you believed that I was any other age; you got lied to, I said I had a unique profession with steampunk, though am able to wander off into fantasy and put this into reality. My motivation, which wasn't asked at that time, was because I wanted the public to see what I am capable of doing. I didn't do it to be praised or respected, since that was the cause of an ex-builder's demotion. Though I wanted to have the in-game rank too, as an additional for building, as my payment. I had 5 pictures in total 2 different buildings, that was enough to get me to the test.

I could go on for an extra page but that'd be a pretty big waste of my time, after all.
And, finally I suggest you to know: If you think you're professional enough for something, you're only overconfident because of a recent event. This application -and teamwork system is close to how a lot of real-life employment systems work.

~Jeckicorn

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
I was 12 when I applicated, at this moment I am 14, if you believed that I was any other age; you got lied to,
u seemed to me as a 18 year old or something wtf

Jeckicorn

Legendary Pika
u seemed to me as a 18 year old or something wtf
I'm nothing but extremely childish about language, unsure about who to tell the truth and too stubborn. It's either that or I may just be very mature.
I'm not here to brag about my attitude, that would make it the other way around. :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WhyDoYouHack

WhyDoYouHack

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Cucloops

Veteran
Veteran
Congradz! :D

guys i want to apply for admin how can i?

Status
Not open for further replies.