Update Weekly Updates #2 KITMAP ARRIVED + APPLICATIONS

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyDoYouHack

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Greetings PikaCrafters,
Today I'm back with a new weekly update and today I will be addressing many cool things!
The kitmap server has arrived.
We will be holding a SOTW (Start Of The World) soon as I don't know the date yet, but will let all of you guys know when we have a date set!

» Staff Updates

Congratulations to:
Demotions:
Resignations:
As many of you guys know @DusanVasicCoa recently made a thread about our black Friday sale.
We are currently still having a
30% sale on our webshop till November, 29.

» Staff Applications
We are currently still looking for people who are interested in becoming a staff member on the Pika Network.
In the past we have had a lot of complains about the duration on re-applying again, so we have listen to our community and we have decided to make the durations ONE month instead of three.
We have also seen a LOT of people making application without reading the requirements, here is a tip from my side, please read the information & requirements before posting an application.
Requirements & information can be found right HERE.

» New Report System
As many of you guys also know we have finally added a BRAND NEW report system for you guys to report rule-breakers and the new report system is also something which is way easier for our staff members to see, instead of people spamming in chat and say he is cheating or whatsoever.

NOTE: With this we hope people stop spamming in chat about cheaters, if you keep on spamming please make sure you will be punished for it and we will not be nice about it anymore and the punishments will be stricter.

This was our second weekly update and we will have more updates every Saturday at 7 PM GMT (time when the thread is posted) and 1 PM EST.
We also want to listen to our community, so guys please add some posts with suggestions you guys might think will be cool to have on Pika and we will review ALL of them, but we will NOT add all of them.

Also if you want to hang out with our players and staff, you can Always join our teamspeak server @ ts3.pikacraft.eu or you guys can join our public discord server by clicking on here.

Kind Regards,
Alex / WhyDoYouHack :)

Last edited:

Old_P

Rare Pika
wb Bear. Why does it not surprise me :p

Grats to the new staff and welcome back the others. Hyped for Kitmap!

I'm excited for KitMap

Will any new stuff come to survival any time soon ?

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yooo, we don't need to know the demotions.. Wb Smoothy, Kaylee, Alba..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WhyDoYouHack

WhyDoYouHack

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yooo, we don't need to know the demotions.. Wb Smoothy, Kaylee, Alba..
Btw, you’re the only person telling not to, so you are speaking for yourself not for the rest.

Narumi

Pika Lover
Congrats to the new staff and for those who got promotion :). And im noy pretty excited to the kit map xD because i don't have a great laptop. But i will have a new one in january so i can pvp better and so i can use recorder xD

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Btw, you’re the only person telling not to, so you are speaking for yourself not for the rest.
I mean don't you think that should be private? Besides, it could be embarrasing for the person..

MECHAME

Veteran
Veteran
I mean don't you think that should be private? Besides, it could be embarrasing for the person..
Getting demoted isn’t embarrassing lol

DNARuby

Rare Pika
Congrats to the new staff and for those who got promotion :). And im noy pretty excited to the kit map xD because i don't have a great laptop. But i will have a new one in january so i can pvp better and so i can use recorder xD
they're not new wtf lmao. they're all just came back :3

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
I respected @DoXyYHD so much...he was a former ative and awesome old KitPvP player, he is one of the best player on here for me. Sad to see DoXyY demoted :(

As for @kaylee and @TheBearKingHD, welcome back boys. Sorry for all the tags.

Still feeling bad for DoXyY, I hope he doesn't quit Pika like other servers' staff does when they get demoted lol.
#PromoteDoxBack...?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WhyDoYouHack

WhyDoYouHack

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Status
Not open for further replies.