Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Weeb person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurix

Pika Lover
Hey guys, my name is "Yurix". I don't know where that name came from, but it's probably because i'm a weeb. I've been in the pika community for a long time and haven't got a chance to introduce myself. I am a 16 year old boy living somewhere in asia, likes to play video games namely ; cs:go, minecraft, and dota 2. I don't really like anime, I wish it was real (OMEGALUL). I watched only a couple like Death Note and SAO. I eat a lot of food and for some reason I never get fat. I don't know why, its probably because I don't sleep in the morning. I hate sleeping in the morning, I feel like sleeping in the morning is just a waste of time and you could do much without sleeping between 1:00-3:00 pm. Imagine how much time we would have if sleep didn't exist. I casually play basketball and tha'ts pretty much about it. THANKS :patrickdab:

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Hey guys, my name is "Yurix". I don't know where that name came from, but it's probably because i'm a weeb. I've been in the pika community for a long time and haven't got a chance to introduce myself. I am a 16 year old boy living somewhere in asia, likes to play video games namely ; cs:go, minecraft, and dota 2. I don't really like anime, I wish it was real (OMEGALUL). I watched only a couple like Death Note and SAO. I eat a lot of food and for some reason I never get fat. I don't know why, its probably because I don't sleep in the morning. I hate sleeping in the morning, I feel like sleeping in the morning is just a waste of time and you could do much without sleeping between 1:00-3:00 pm. Imagine how much time we would have if sleep didn't exist. I casually play basketball and tha'ts pretty much about it. THANKS :patrickdab:
wanna make some friends just ask lol

Status
Not open for further replies.