Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

We all miss this

/wwarp back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Well before the rollback we had a command /wwarp which allowed us to have are own warp and let people grind on are blazes while activating are squids now you NEED to have sky paladin in your island so someone can warp over, but theres not many of them. also this command was very useful because sometimes people had tp traps and they would have a warp so you just warp over record the trap and report. This command was also usefull because it was a safer way to tp to someones island without having the danger of being trapped . Who wants /wwarp back?

Last edited:

Feylex

Pika Member
Altho the CSB was resetted already i dont think so it will back soon, But its fine to us Skypaladin's we have advance Perks ans prefixes it will worth to us so.

WTFam

Altho the CSB was resetted already i dont think so it will back soon, But its fine to us Skypaladin's we have advance Perks ans prefixes it will worth to us so.
hey im skypaladin too, and i think its unfair how pika-network has been ruining player's experience over and over.
Cant ya'll see how the classic skyblock economy is all messed up? it has become a factions economy now!!! If you dont have spawners you're never going to progress lol. At least when members had /wwarp people could go to their warps and grind for money and also generate the owners money without having skypaladins in their island.
here's a list of how they have messed up our experience:
-Crops sell worth value was reduced
-Crop spawn rate was reduced (Because Boomclaw found out about my massive cactus farm)
-spawners were introduced (Positive and Negative effect. positive: all players have access to spawners. Negative: Rich get richer without even grinding no more)
-/wwarps removed
-/warp pvp flooded with hackers (Ridicously amount of hackers in pvp, they kill you, give the loot to their alts.)
-And the most loved one... Rollbacks :D!!!

Suggestions- Reset Csb, bring back wwarps, fix economy.

Feylex

Pika Member
hey im skypaladin too, and i think its unfair how pika-network has been ruining player's experience over and over.
Cant ya'll see how the classic skyblock economy is all messed up? it has become a factions economy now!!! If you dont have spawners you're never going to progress lol. At least when members had /wwarp people could go to their warps and grind for money and also generate the owners money without having skypaladins in their island.
here's a list of how they have messed up our experience:
-Crops sell worth value was reduced
-Crop spawn rate was reduced (Because Boomclaw found out about my massive cactus farm)
-spawners were introduced (Positive and Negative effect. positive: all players have access to spawners. Negative: Rich get richer without even grinding no more)
-/wwarps removed
-/warp pvp flooded with hackers (Ridicously amount of hackers in pvp, they kill you, give the loot to their alts.)
-And the most loved one... Rollbacks :D!!!

Suggestions- Reset Csb, bring back wwarps, fix economy.
Ofc so many ppl want to reset it, I agree too but if they dont use rollbacks i think its much better so all ppl can have fresh start not unfair to every ppl, And in rank its fine cause we pay for it i think its good we have some advantage that take's so much fun.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
You have the advantage of never eating food, fly, /hat, kits, and much more can u just bring /wwarp back

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
So your saying you bought the $50 rank to just get /is warp sign ?

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Just for that and not /fly or /eat or the kits?

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
There u go. now stop crying and let us have /wwarp

yoya

Epic Pika
/wwarp was causing too much lag and staff couldn't fix it, so they had to remove it.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
I think the server had less lagg when /wwarp was in

Littlezkim

Pika Lover
I will inform this to the further staff. Thank you for the suggestions. I will try my best to get the /wwarp back..
Some people can put /wwarp but not all of them can do that. I try!

Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.