Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Way too many Hackers

Would a /report command be cool?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are way too many hackers on the server (noticeably in bed-wars) and it seems the anti-cheat is quite ineffective
So I would like to introduce the suggestion of a in-game report command that would allow a online staff member to Decide whether the reported player is actually hacking (obviously not everyone should posses this command only people with for example with 20 successful hacker reports on the site )
This would hopefully reduce the amount of hackers on the server and make playing here much more pleasant.

Kind regards
A concerned player
(Poll below)

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
I've talked to a few admins they said they're working on a report command like the old one they also told me the discord is back and running so either report then on forums for now or on the discord

Yours Faithfully Syndrome

OP
OP
D
I've talked to a few admins they said they're working on a report command like the old one they also told me the discord is back and running so either report then on forums for now or on the discord

Yours Faithfully Syndrome

Cant seem to find discord

Aoid

Epic Pika
You can DO a Player complaint Against them!

gatv

Hello, my name is gatv and i hope to get along with everyone in this forum and in the server. i really hope that i get moderator rank so i can ban hackers on this server because every time i report to staff + moderator, it is getting annoying every time i play bed wars game i join with ATLEAST one hacker, i can understand why if you don't want to give me any ranks so it's all cool. thank you and have a nice day!

gatv

hackers name: NERDGAMERRR
which hacks: null
Type of hacks: Bhub + killaura + antiknockback

Status
Not open for further replies.