Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

WARNING! Cry baby at OPFac2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakeesoba

HI! I am not sure if this is the proper place to post this so please message me as soon as possible so I can delete this thread. :) Anyways...

It was around 10:34 PM when I challenged a player named "xUNSTOPPABLEx4". We had an agreement on a 1 v 1 with 3 sets, 1 worn and 2 extra. The battle ended with me as the winner. He did not accept the results and in the end, he accused me of using "auto armor". I find it funny that he changed the topic from 1 v 1 to the amount of IG spawners. (Below are screenshots of mine that are proof of what I am saying.)
This servers as a message to all of the people that goes in pvp. There will always be a time where you will lose and all you have to do is accept the fact that some people are really better than you. If ever you lose, don't rage and just say "gg" to the person instead.

(let this be a lesson to all)

-WackyCrafterHD

Last edited:

RaVo

Legendary Pika
HI! I am not sure if this is the proper place to post this so please message me as soon as possible so I can delete this thread. :) Anyways...

It was around 10:34 PM when I challenged a player named "xUNSTOPPABLEx4". We had an agreement on a 1 v 1 with 3 sets, 1 worn and 2 extra. The battle ended with me as the winner. He did not accept the results and in the end, he accused me of using "auto armor". I find it funny that he changed the topic from 1 v 1 to the amount of IG spawners. (Below are screenshots of mine that are proof of what I am saying.)
This servers as a message to all of the people that goes in pvp. There will always be a time where you will lose and all you have to do is accept the fact that some people are really better than you. If ever you lose, don't rage and just say "gg" to the person instead.

(let this be a lesson to all)

-WackyCrafterHD
Idk what is sadder:
1. The golem guy that wrekt you.
2. You making this post in which you cry
3. Me replying to this garbage

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Loool, Pika's really filled with these types of people? Someone lock this thread before this virus spreads.

OP
OP
wakeesoba

wakeesoba

I never actually thought that people would react negatively on this HAHAHA

79lb

Legendary Pika
k thx for information, gonna stay away from MC now

Status
Not open for further replies.