Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

VOTES GLITCH

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
I VOTED150 times so i got 150 tokens but when i gone for exchange them into currencty it swing me only 59 :( like it showing 150 in score board and 59 in /vote PLS FIX IT i waite 40 days for VIP But Because of this glitch i cant get :((( see on corener theat scoreBoard

2022-09-12_22.39.10.png

zekskitten

Great Reporter
Hello FuryDhruv,
Please avoid posting same thread everywhere. It may even result in warning. Please make sure of this from future. Hope you enjoy playing PikaNetwork! :yaychu:

Kindest Regards,
16ms

EpicGamingff

The same happened with me. This is my 4th time voting for 1000 iron currency. It disappears before a month!!

Flame__

Legendary Pika
The same happened with me. This is my 4th time voting for 1000 iron currency. It disappears before a month!!
iron expires after 14 days, so try claiming them once u actually have enough for what u wish to buy using that iron, or just claim the iron on the last day of the month or u wont get to claim it as the votes will reset on the 1st of each month and u wont get ur iron

EpicGamingff

iron expires after 14 days, so try claiming them once u actually have enough for what u wish to buy using that iron, or just claim the iron on the last day of the month or u wont get to claim it as the votes will reset on the 1st of each month and u wont get ur iron
Tysm bro... It worked. I now have VIP, and waiting for ElTE